Chapter 19

Ever since Sehun caught his older brother mentioning Baekhyun's name in his sleep while smooching his own pillow, he never stopped pestering the latter, thus visiting his brother's penthouse frequently. He either sneak behind him whenever he saw the actor smiling while texting someone, or send the older a knowing look when he complains how sour the Kimchi spaghetti tasted when Baekhyun tried making it for the first time, yet still finish everything. He can literally feel the tension whenever Baekhyun unconsciously does something to trigger his brother's perverted mind.

Like one time when his brother stares at the other male too much when the latter suck his thumb while watching a movie, savoring every bits and granules of cheetos that was stuck on his finger. Or just like when he stayed at Chanyeol's penthouse, playing some game on his phone, the actor was peacefully lounging on the living room while memorizing his script when a certain cute male came to where they were, with bulky vacuum machine in tow. He noticed how his brother gulps and starts fidgeting when Baekhyun bents down, his perky rear up in the air with his left foot slightly lifted from the floor as he plugs the machine. He stifle a laugh when the actor raise the script and covers his face, sneaking glances at the oblivious little nurse.

Maybe it's just him and the 2 other members of his little cupid brigade, but they think-- no, scratch that. They're sure that somehow, Chanyeol has been crushing on Baekhyun, and vice versa, yet they're both stupidly denying their feelings. Because just like the old saying; action speaks louder than words.

***

Baekhyun was so excited to deliver his good news. His hardwork finally paid off, he's one of the outstanding awardee of Samsung Medical Center in Pediatric ward. As soon as Chief Nurse Han tells him about the good news, he called grandma Byun first (of course) and all of the people that is important to him - including Chanyeol.

"What time will you go home?" Baekhyun ask excitedly over the phone.

"I'm not sure, but director Lee said we will might finish filming some scenes before 3 pm. Why?"

"Umm... nothing."

"Is it just me, or you really sounds like excited."

"Oh, I am!"

"And what might be the cause of Mr. Byun's excitement?" Is it because of me? Chanyeol would like to add but stopped himself before he embarrass himself.

"You'll know if you come home for dinner."

"Can I expect for a full meal course?"

"But I don't think my wallet can afford 5 star-like meal menu..."

Chanyeol chuckles, how funny he can imagine Baekhyun pouting even if he can't see him.

"How about just cook anything you want then I'll just bring home some cheesecake, how's that sound?"

"Wooow~"

Chanyeol didn't know whether to laugh, to be amuse or get irritated because the male on the other line is quite excited for the cheesecake rather than to meet him later at dinner.

*

Baekhyun's mood are really good, humming to random songs while cooking. He called Chanyeol's mother to ask her about the actor's favorite dishes and how he preferred eating it while shopping for the ingredients at the nearest grocery. From bossam, japchae to haemuljeon, Baekhyun did all his best to prepare everything from scratch, with the guide from Chanyeol's mother's recipe.

It was already 6 pm but Chanyeol's home yet. Perhaps there was a traffic since it was already a rush hour or maybe the filming hasn't ended yet.

An hour later Baekhyun starts to pace back and forth in the living room. Jongdae said that the actor should be home by now since the filming ended 2 hours ago. But the manager also mentioned that the actor took a cab, instead of going with them, to buy something before going home. Did something happened? What if there's sasaeng fans? What if he got involved in an accident. What is he going to do now? And why the heck the giant wasn't even answering his calls?