Chapter 7

Supposedly, Baekhyun still have 2 more days before he can go back to his work, but since the fuss that Yerin created 2 days ago, the head nurse requested to the chief nurse if she can lift the suspension already and let Baekhyun to work again, since almost half of the kids in the ward kept asking for him.

It was a Monday morning and Baekhyun can't contain his excitement, that even the ever scowling actor, the jolly manager and the pretty stylist noticed it.

"You look excited, Baek!" Jongdae commented, making Chanyeol's brow twitch.

"I am, hyung!" The nurse smiles brightly as he sits next to the actor (since Lu Han occupies the front sit), inside Chanyeol's van.

Baekhyun vehemently refused when Jongdae offered him a ride. He look at Chanyeol skeptically, but the said actor didn't say anything nor look at him, and Jongdae is really persuasive whenever he wants to.

"You look really cute in your scrub suit, Baek. Especially when you smile." Lu Han complimented him.

"Thanks Lu. You look pretty yourself too."

"Tsk!" That lone sound makes the two shut their mouth.

***

Kyungsoo was busy making pancakes when Jongin came in the bakeshop.

"Hey Kyungsoo hyung," Kyungsoo looks at the mention of his name "look who pays you a visit."

All of a sudden, a tall lanky male suddenly barge in and launch his self to the short male.

"I missed you a lot, Kyungsoo hyung!"

"Oh my God, Sehun! I appreciate your hug but you're not that feather-light." Kyungsoo says as he tries to balance their weight.

*

"How's your brother?" Kyungsoo asks.

"Same old, same old. He's getting grumpier and grumpier, especially when you left." Sehun answer while scoffing the pancake down.

It is true, and Kyungsoo have to blame his self for that. The old Chanyeol used to be cheerful and jolly, not the now snobby Chanyeol he saw in videos. The old Chanyeol always wears a wide smile, but the Chanyeol now only smirks and would sometimes smile that didn't reach his eyes. The old Chanyeol used to be friendly, unlike the now short-tempered Chanyeol.

"I really, really like you, Soo. Please be my boyfriend."

"Chanyeol..."

"Please say yes."

"I... I'm sorry...

"Are you okay hyung?" Jongin asks, giving his hand a gentle squeeze.

Kyungsoo looks at Jongin's eyes and gave him a little smile as he says 'I'm fine'. Feeling lost in each other's eyes, Sehun decided to take the situation on his hand.

"Will you please stop being lovey-dovey in front of me? I'm trying to eat here." Sehun says while glaring at them, making the two gives their attention to the other lanky male. "You guys are disgusting, you know?"

"You're disgusting. You still eat messy. What are you, 4?" Jongin retaliates as he tilt Sehun's chin and wipes his mouth with tissue, as the other stay still.

"You know if I didn't know you two, I would definitely say that you look good together." Kyungsoo commented, trying to stop himself from grinning when the two male in front of him stops their action as they look at each other, before they harshly push each other away from them.