Chapter 23

Chanyeol wakes up with a smile on his face. God knows how happy and contented he was right now. His smiles got even wider when recollection of their last night's activity cross his mind. He was so happy that finally, he and Baekhyun are now one.

He look at his side to check his boyfriend, but Baekhyun's not there. He decided to wash his body first, he even smile at the thought of possibly impregnating Baekhyun, inspired by the fanfiction they've read prior to their strenuous activity. How he wish Baekhyun could really bear a child, especially he didn't wear any protection last night. It'll be a miracle if Baekhyun will tell him one day that he's carrying their baby inside his body.

"That would be amazing." Chanyeol smile as he softly whisper at his own thought.

After showering, the actor went out of his room to look for his lover, but no Baekhyun prancing around the penthouse. He saw a note laying on the dining table with a 'Don't wait for me.' written on it.

"Where did he go? I thought he was on leave?" Chanyeol pouted.

Lunch came but Chanyeol ate his lunch alone. He was waiting for his boyfriend to come home from wherever he went. He was sprawled on the carpeted floor in the living room, glancing at the wall clock from time to time. When he wasn't satisfied, he pluck the wall clock from where it was hang and leans it on the throw pillow he placed on top of the coffee table, facing him, patiently waiting for Baekhyun to come home.

It was already 4 pm when Chanyeol got bored and just play with his mobile app game that Sehun downloaded for him. He was startled when the said boy barge in his penthouse with unreadable expression. Speaking of the devil.

"Yah--"

"Hyung, have you heard the news?" Sehun asks.

"News? What news?"

"About Baekhyun hyung."

"Baekhyun? What about Baekhyun? What happened to him!" Chanyeol starts to worry.

"He... he... aish!" Sehun grabs the remote control and turns on the TV.

Chanyeol was dumbfounded. He can't understand what was Baekhyun doing in the middle of a press conference. He looks so small in front of all the press and Chanyeol is puzzled about what was happening.

"I... committed adultery. I am in secret relationship with someone, who I wouldn't want to give further details anymore, and I am taking full responsibility of my action. I would like to ask for everyone's apology, for committing infidelity and for hurting someone... someone innocent. I... I would like to inform everyone that I will file a divorce paper to dissolve my marriage with actor Park Chanyeol, as my repentance for all of my wrong doings."

Chanyeol cannot believe what he saw and heard on TV. Did Baekhyun really had an affair with someone he didn't know? What about them? What will happen to them now? Didn't they just confessed their feeling to each other last night? What about their dreams of getting old together? The family they wished to build? Didn't they made love to each other last night? Didn't Baekhyun asked him to made love with him? So what happened last night... was it just a dream? But they did said their I love yous to each other, right?

There's a lot of questions that Chanyeol wanted to ask. A lot of things that he wanted to clarify. And only Baekhyun could give him an answer.

*

Baekhyun hopped out from the cab after paying his fare. He had a very exhausting day. He is mentally and physically exhausted. Last night while Chanyeol was sleeping, Baekhyun stands in front of Chanyeol's room, before he carefully moved his luggage out. He wanted to look at his lover's sleeping face one last time before he totally get out of the actor's life, but he don't have enough courage to open the door and see him because he knew that it'll be so hard to step out of the actor's penthouse.