Chapter 14

missed me? ^^ i know you guys have been waiting for this, so without further ado...

*****

Baekhyun currently waits for the bus to his work when all of a sudden, someone calls his name as he runs towards him.

"Dae?! Who're you're running from?" Baekhyun tease the other.

"Nothing, I just... I just want to come here... early... so that I can go with you... or at least send you... to your work." Daehyun says while catching his breath.

"You really don't have to, Dae. We're going to meet tomorrow anyway since it's my day off so we can spend time together." The nurse smiles at him.

"No..." Daehyun shakes his head, "I wanted to see you today. I woke up early so that I can see you wearing your scrub suit, my Baekhyunnie! You're really the cutest person in the world!" Baekhyun chuckles. "Can we take selca together while we're still waiting for the bus? I don't want to miss this opportunity, you know?" Daehyun asks with his phone raised already in the air.

The two smile as Daehyun press the shutter button, but instead of capturing their image together, a large palm suddenly blocks their faces was captured.

"Aish, yah!" Daehyun complains, earning a scrutinizing glare from startled individuals whose also waiting for the bus.

"You're here again? Stop pestering my husband will you?"

"I told you I won't stop until I get my Baekhyunnie back from you!"

"Go ahead, dream on kid."

"Will you two stop it already?" Baekhyun frowns at the two bickering male.

Daehyun gasps when he notice Baekhyun frowns. "Aigoo, my Baekhyunnie, please stop frowning. I don't want you to get wrinkles because of some old man." He said as he runs his fingers over Baekhyun's forehead, easing the other male's frown. "But don't worry you're still beautiful in my eyes--"

"Stop flirting with my husband! Come here babe, I'll drive you to your work." Chanyeol said as he place his hand over the nurse's hip and usher him towards the passenger seat of his white Mercedez Benz.

When Baekhyun has settled inside, Chanyeol runs on the other side and ride his car, only to find out that Daehyun also managed to ride at the back seat.

"YAH! What are you doing here inside?! Get out! Out!" Chanyeol hollers, making Baekhyun flinch from his loud voice.

"I'm going with you two because I don't trust you with my Baekhyunnie alone with you. Who knows what you can do to him. Rape cases are very rampant nowadays!"

"I AM his husband. Not a rapist. And besides, we can do anything we want because we're married, how about you?!" Daehyun pouts, offended by the fact that he can't even kiss Baekhyun since the latter is already married, which he hardly believes. "Aww you poor, poor kid. You see, I can do this," Chanyeol stole a kiss from Baekhyun, who was caught off guard by Chanyeol, "without getting caught by the police."

Daehyun pouted even more, his eyes downcasted. Chanyeol is so lucky because he can kiss his Baekhyunnie whenever he wants, but of course he won't admit that to the actor on the driver's seat. Admitting he's jealous of Chanyeol means defeat. And the word defeat doesn't even show in Jung Daehyun's dictionary.

"Well I know everything about him! How about you, huh? Do you even know his favorite color?"

Baekhyun press his lips together. Gosh that didn't even cross his mind, because hey! What if other people asks him about Chanyeol? Like the latter, he himself didn't know even trivial things about the actor.

Love Contractजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें