Chapter 11

"How's Yerin now?" Jongin asks while they're having a conversation over a cup of coffee.

"Still not waking up. It's been 2 days since she got comatosed. I missed her already." Baekhyun sighs.

"Everything will be alright hyung." Jongin said as he gave the elder's hand a gentle squeeze.

"Aha! I caught you two cheating! A cheating Thursday huh?" Baekhyun startled when Sehun suddenly pops out from nowhere.

"Sehun?!"

"You seriously gonna cheat with Chanyeol hyung for my brother over here?" The young Park asks as he sit next to Jongin, snatching and sipping the other's iced americano.

"You-- you two know each other?!" Shocked Baekhyun asks.

"Ain't that obvious?" Sehun deadpans, then turns his attention to the other."Where's your boyfriend?"

"Kyungsoo hyung?"

"Waah~" Sehun then snorted, "really tagging him as your boyfriend, aren't we?"

Jongin smiles sheepishly which didn't escape Baekhyun's eyes.

"Kyungsoo..." Baekhyun started, "he's the one you proposed to?"

"Oh~ I see you two are close already. Did you even spill him our real relationship?"

"Re-real... relationship?" Baekhyun eyes wided.

"Yeah... his cheating on his boyfriend with me." Sehun said nonchalantly earning a smack at the back of his head from the actor beside him, while Baekhyun's jaw hang low.

"I... I didn't thought..."

"No hyung, that's not what you think--"

"Just give me a kiss, babe." Sehun said with a kissy face.

"Stop it, you brat!" Jongin glares at Sehun, whose busy chuckling because of Baekhyun's shocked expression. "No hyung, this kid's just fooling around. Anyway, as I was saying before this idiot comes in, there's an outreach program that we organized--"

"He means him and Kyungsoo hyung." Sehun butts in.

"--shut up, Sehun!" Jongin starts getting annoyed. "At the orphanage that I'm supporting. If you're not busy this coming Saturday, I would like you to come and help us."

Baekhyun smiles as he nods frantically.

***

"So, do you want to come with us?" Kyungsoo asks over the phone.

"Sorry, I can't." Chanyeol said, his eyes closed as Lu Han fix his "bruised eye" make up for his next scene.

"Are you... still mad at me?"

"No, I have commitment that day so I can't go. And besides... you know I can't get mad at you for so long." Lu Han stops patting his sponge over Chanyeol's eye lid.

"Chanyeol..."

"Just let me do what I want, alright? I'm not going to force you anymore, just let me be, please?"

"You're just hurting yourself--"

"I would rather be hurt than to let you go." Chanyeol then ends his call before he sighs.

"Isn't that what you called infidelity?" Lu Han asks innocently. "Hyung, you shouldn't let other people know about this. What if the media knows about it?"

"Then shut up." Chanyeol looks at the stylist sternly.

"You don't treat my princess like that!" The door of his dressing room suddenly opens and Sehun comes glaring holes on his brother's head. "If you're in your andropause stage, then don't get my princess involve here!"