Chapter 10

The trip to Haeundae is rather tiring than exciting. Baekhyun would've enjoy the entire road trip if only he could sit properly. Good thing he and Chanyeol stopped arguing already that even when he fell asleep on his shoulder, the actor didn't say anything to him. He was actually weirded out when Chanyeol didn't even spare him a glance or give him his signature glare to him. The giant scampers quickly inside the hotel followed by his manager as soon as they parked the van.

It was his and Lu Han's first time in Haeundae that they were both so amaze of its beauty. Although the beach is a little bit crowded since it was still summer, Baekhyun and Lu Han are still looking forward to play around the beach. He'll make use of is 2 days off efficiently.

"What?! What do you mean by rooming in together?" Baekhyun asks Jongdae, half whisper-half screaming."Hyung you know that... that we're..."

"I know, but we don't want people to question you right? Beside, the hotel is already fully booked. Lu Han and I are sharing one room as well."

"But you have separate beds hyung!"

"And so what? You two are married, anyways." Jongdae playfully smirks at him.

"Hyung~!"

"It's just one night Baek. You've done it before when your grandmother stays at the penthouse right? Come on Baek, I know you can do it."

Pouting at the manager, Baekhyun had no other choice but to room in with Chanyeol. Again.

***

One of the hotel's function room was transformed into a set for an exclusive interview with the couple. Some games are also prepared for the couple and even prizes that they can win.

Chanyeol was already waiting at the function room while Baekhyun was still with Lu Han. The Chinese man told them to just wait for them downstairs, and that Baekhyun is safe with him. He's fiddling with his phone, thumb is hovering over the call button. He's uncertain whether to call Kyungsoo and say sorry to him after storming out of his bakeshop that day and not picking up his calls. But then opted to just call him after the filming of their interview.

A few minutes after, the crowd's noise hushed down. Some of the staff are smiling at the guy who enters the room, some are snapping photos of him, because right then and there, Baekhyun arrives with his white dress shirt paired with a jet black sleek pants and a leather shoes. Not too fancy to be honest, but whenever he wears something that is not usual for him to wear in his everyday life, he looks simply the best.

Chanyeol lifts his head with the hush whispering around him and saw Baekhyun walking towards him. He suddenly remembers what happened to him while on the road to Haeundae, making the giant blush because of embarrassment.

"Oh! You're blushing, Park! I guess you still can't get over of the fact that you're married to your cute husband." Amber, the host of the show, also a friend of Chanyeol, commented.

Chanyeol only smiles at her and walks towards Baekhyun, grabbing the other male's hand.

"Ready?" He asks as he intertwined their hands. "Don't mess up with this one." He whisper as he hugs Baekhyun.

"I won't. Good luck to us." Baekhyun answered.

*

"So tell us how did you two spend most of your time during your day off?"

"Just watching TV and cuddling. He often cook something for me." Chanyeol said, smiling at the camera.

"How about you Baekhyun-ssi? We all know that the guy sitting next to you is one of the sought after, as well as Korea's heartthrob that every girls and even guys wants to be with. What was your reaction when you guys revealed your relationship to the public?"