Chapter 6

It was the new stylist's first day to work with The Park Chanyeol and the said actor got himself confused as soon as he meets the stylist. He honestly thought Jongdae hired a female stylist but no, he's a guy. A female looking guy.

"Got you confused right?" It was Jongdae. The two were whispering to each other as they watch the pretty stylist grabs Chanyeol's clothes after the filming, and place those inside the actor's van. "I myself got confused when I first saw him. I even thought he's only flat chested but his CV states he's a male."

"You said he's Chinese?"

"Yes. But don't worry, his Korean are fluent." Jongdae pats the actor's back. "Lu Han-ah, are you done packing?" Jongdae asks the new stylist.

"Done already, hyung." Lu Han guy answer.

"Alright, let's go. We have to go to the next location."

***

Baekhyun runs to the pedia ward after he recieves a call from one of his senior.

"What happened, Junmyeon hyung?"

"Yerin kept throwing a fit. She even pulled her IV line out of her hand and she doesn't want to listen to her mom." Nurse Junmyeon sighs exasperatedly, massaging his temple. "Gosh, that kid could be really handful whenever she wants to. Just go and see her, she only listens to you." He said as he push a small tray of new IV cannula and other materials he'll need for IV re-insertion.

"Thanks hyung." He said as he wears the face mask that Junmyeon gave him.

Baekhyun went inside the room. 4 other kids are surrounding the 6 year old kid in tantrums and just like what Junmyeon said, Yerin is crying, wailing even, while she lays on her bed with her tummy and her arms and feet flailing, making the linen out of its proportion.

He felt someone tugs the hem of his shirt and saw Wendy standing on his side, looking up to him.

"She already knows about you, oppa." The 8 year old kid said.

"I'll talk to her first, okay?" He ruffle the girl's silky hair as she nods.

The kids was ecstatic to their favorite nurse hyung/oppa that everybody forgets about the other kid's sensitive heart.

"Hyung you're back!" 6 year old Jungkook said, making Yerin lifts her head.

"Hyung you said you have your vacation, but what are you doing inside the TV?" Jungkook's same age friend, Taehyung, asks.

"I'm sorry kids if hyung lied to you. I just didn't know how to explain everything." Baekhyun said, ruffling each and everyone's hair.

"It's okay oppa, we understand." 9 year old Seolhyun said smilingly.

Baekhyun looks at Yerin, who plops her head down again when he noticed her.

"Yerin-ah, it's Baekhyun oppa..."

"Go away." The girl starts crying again.

"Look at oppa first, hm?" He sits next to her as he try to coax her.

"No! I don't want to!"

"But Yerin, didn't you promised me you'll listen to Junmyeon hyung while I'm not around?"

The girl lifts her head, her tear streaken face and reddish and puffy eyes are enough proof that the little girl had been crying long enough.

"You-you said you'll marry Yerin when I g-grow up..." the girl hiccups, "but-but oppa didn't tell Yerin you m-marry an elf man! Waaaaaa!!!" Yerin wailed for the nth time that day, that her mom can't help but giggles at her cute daughter's first heartbreak.