07 | sauté

0 7 

s a u t é

a simple jump in the vertical direction    

"We should go skinny dipping," Saskia suggests, taking a bite out of her s'more. Rosen's head snaps to Saskia's direction and he furrows his eyebrows. "The water looks and feels so nice, we have to take advantage of this moment since no one's here to spy on us."

"I don't think I'll join, but have fun," Rosen chuckles. Isabella rolls her eyes at Rosen.

"I'll come with you, Saskia," she says, turning towards Sven. "You can come with us too, you know."

Sven snorts, "I'll pass."

"Ugh, you're all such pussies," Isabella groans. "You're gonna join us, right Haze?"

I shake my head at my sister's offer, "No, thank you. I'm not into stuff like that but you two have fun."

Saskia and Isabella leave, leaving me alone with the guys. A silence fills the atmosphere, but it isn't an awkward silence, it's almost comforting, like this was supposed to happen. Sven occasionally picks up small pieces of wood and throws them into the fire in front of us, while Rosen stares at the sky, admiring the thousands of stars above him. As he's not paying attention to the things around him, I use my time wisely and let my eyes linger on his appearance for longer than I anticipated. All the small things about him catch my eye and I can't help but admire all of his beauty.

Looking at Sven, an idea forms in my head.

"You know," I start, looking at Sven who lifts up his head when he hears my voice. "My sister Isabella is madly crushing on you."

"Oh, really," Sven chuckles. "Well isn't that just adorable."

"Yeah, but you didn't hear this from me. I don't think I'm supposed to tell you this."

A mischievous grin appears on Sven's face as we hear the voices of Saskia and Isabella coming closer, both of them have towels wrapped around their bodies and they're just in their bra and some shorts.

Both of them take a seat once again and Sven slowly moves closer to Isabella, leaning closer to her.

"You look really great tonight," he whispers, making us all chuckle. "I should've come skinny dipping with you guys. We would've gotten naughty in the water," he winks, making Bella blush a deep red tone. Isabella tucks a strand of hair behind her shoulder and looks up at Sven.

"We can always have another go," she suggests flirtatiously.

Sven places a hand on Isabella's naked thigh, "we don't have to be in the water to do naughty things, you know."

"Oh, what do you have in mind?"

At that, Sven bursts out laughing, not able to hold himself back anymore. He removes his hand from Isabella as he holds his stomach whilst laughing.

"I'm just playing around," he finally admits. "I'm not interested in children, that would be illegal."

Isabella's face goes blank as she rolls her eyes at Sven. Clearly she was expecting something to come out of this but now that Sven told her that he's just fooling around, she doesn't seem that happy. I guess she should've expected that Sven won't ever be interested in her but at the same time, you can't blame her for getting excited for just one second; Sven is an extremely attractive guy–not as attractive as Rosen in my opinion–and anyone would be lucky to get his attention even for a little while.