31 | ronde de jambe

3 1

r o n d e d e j a m b e

A unilateral leg action in which the gesture leg is circled from front to back of the dancer's body, or vice versa. May be performed on the ground (a terre) or in the air (en l'aire)

I haven't seen Rosen in a while again. He occasionally goes out with my mother to organize things for the funeral, but that's it. He hasn't contacted me and Mom says he's just dealing with a lot of stuff, that's why he hasn't called or texted me.

Apparently Sven doesn't even know what has happened. He called me last night and asked why Rosen isn't answering any of his calls and if he did something wrong. It's awful seeing Rosen push away everyone from his life but at the same time I completely understand why he's acting like that. I would probably act the same way if I lost my mother.

"What's happening with Rosen?" Sven asks as I'm on the phone with him again. "I'm supposed to be flying back to Walden today, but Rosen won't even answer my calls. Did I do something? Is he mad at me?"

"No," I reply, shaking my head. "I think it's best if you just come over to my house once you land and I'll explain everything."

"Why can't you explain things right now?" Sven groans. "I honestly can't wait for like another 3 hours. I'm in New York, you know I can't do anything from here. Just tell me so I know what to expect."

"Sven, I think it's best if you wait until you're here. I'm not going to tell you right now. Have a safe flight, alright?"

"But Haze ple–"

"Bye, Sven." I tell him as I end the call. A part of me feels like I should've told Sven what has happened with Faith, but at the same time I didn't want to tell him. What if he freaks out and something happens on the flight? I know technically something won't happen, but still. It's better if he has a relaxing flight here and once he gets here, I can break his heart by delivering the news to him.

After finishing my call with Sven, I head downstairs. Mom is currently home so she's hopefully cooking some lunch because I'm literally starving. When I go downstairs I see both my mom and Isabella sitting on the couch, watching Desperate Housewives.

"Thanks for inviting me to the family TV watching," I chuckle.

"You're welcome to join," Isabella comments.

I plop down on the couch next to them and turn to Mom. "What are we having for lunch?"

Mom chuckles. "I don't know, sweetie. What do you want?"

"I don't know, anything edible works."

Isabella turns to us now. "Can we order pizza?"

I pull my legs up onto the couch and get into a comfortable position, waiting for mom's reply. She doesn't really like ordering pizza. She prefers to cook something healthier, but judging from the fact that she looks extremely tired from everything that's going on, she nods her head.

"Yeah, sure, we can order pizza."

Isabella immediately pulls up a food ordering app on her phone and starts going through the countless numbers of food places until she finally finds a pizza place. Now comes the hard part–deciding what pizza to order. Isabella and I have completely different tastes when it comes to pizza. I swear to god if she picks a pizza that has pineapples on it I will actually cry.