09 | grand

0 9 

g r a n d 

large 

Going back home was definitely the most anticlimactic part of our trip, not including the part where Saskia barged in on Rosen and me having a slightly intimate moment. I've gotten so used to spending every second with Rosen, Sven and Saskia that it feels slightly weird to go back home with Isabella and endure her mood swings and childish behaviour the entire day.

Rosen and me talked about the possibility of our dance practices during school time. He told me he wants to focus on getting good grades for college applications and catching up with everything. Of course our routine is also important, as that decides if the two of us get into Juilliard or not but for some reason, getting our GPA as high as possible was more important to the both of us. That doesn't mean we won't practice at all, of course. Even though school starts in less than a week, we've decided to squeeze in about two or three dance lessons as that would help us a lot.

On the way back home, Sven and Saskia were both passed out in the back seat of the car. This time Rosen was driving the car, with me sitting in the passenger's seat and Isabella behind me, who was on her phone the entire day and avoided talking to us. Rosen didn't say that much either, he kept quiet most of the time and the only audible noise in the car was the sound of Rosen's fingers lightly tapping on the steering wheel, creating a soothing yet annoying sound.

At some point, I could feel Rosen's gaze on me. For some reason I could feel all the hairs on my body rising and shivers running down my back. All I could think about was grabbing his face and kissing him and it took a lot of willpower for me not to do that. Not to mention just kissing Rosen out of the blue would definitely be weird for the both of us. It has to be a natural thing that happens after a while.

"When do you think we can practice our routine?" Rosen asks, breaking the silence between us. I shrug, not knowing what to reply. I can't just randomly tell him that I want to see him all the time and that we should practice every day. Once again, that would be too weird. "Well, is tonight okay for you? Maybe around 6 or 7?"

Tucking a hair behind my ear I shrug once more, "I guess so. When I get home I'll see if my mom has made any plans for the night and then we can go practice."

About 40 minutes later, Rosen makes the first stop at the dance studio, where Sven and him get out of the car. Rosen's truck is still parked where he left it a few days ago. Saying goodbye to the both of them was definitely hard, especially after being in the same house with them for a while. I got used to seeing their faces all the time and just fooling around with them. Don't know what I'm going to do now that I have to be under the same roof with my annoying sister.

After our goodbyes, we head back to the car and Saskia sits in the driver's seat and starts driving towards our houses.

"So, how was the trip for you guys?" she asks, looking at me for a second.

"It was great," I reply. "What did you think?"

Saskia grins, "Oh, it was amazing. Thanks for inviting me along with you. I would've missed out on some great fun before school. Speaking of school, what are you going to wear on your first day at a new school? We're going back in less than a week, how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling slightly nauseous about going to a new school where I don't know anyone except like five people but I guess I'll get used to it. Besides we're great friends already and I know Rosen as well so I doubt I'll have any problems."