25 | derrière

2 5

d e r r i è r e

behind

Sven and Serenity took a lot longer than I thought. During that time Rosen and me managed to clean the entire kitchen, clean ourselves and have way too many make-out sessions on top of the kitchen counter or on the couch.

We aren't usually like this around each other. Rosen is very reserved most of the time and he doesn't like showing affection in front of anyone, he doesn't really like showing affection at all to be honest. He prefers to express his emotions through his words and little actions – like always asking if I'm okay, or always opening the car door for me, or always texting me good morning and good night.

He just isn't the type of guy to shove his tongue down a girls throat. Now he seems to do that a lot. I'm pretty sure we've kissed more in the past week than we've kissed during the entire time we've known each other.

Of course there's a possibility that this is what Rosen is actually like. Maybe this is how he behaved when everything changed in his life. When I think about the popular football players at home they definitely always kissed their girlfriends and wanted to let everyone know that a certain girl is taken.

Rosen is starting to act more like that as well.

But of course, I don't mind the kissing. Heck, he can kiss me whenever he wants. His kisses are literally like a drug to me and I'm ready to get addicted.

After what seemed like 4 weeks of waiting, Serenity and Sven came back, Sven carrying a bag of groceries. He places the bag on the kitchen counter as he starts taking things out of the bag.

"I wanted beer as well so I got a six pack," Sven announces. "Since you two don't drink, Serenity and me can just drink it and we'll try not to be too obnoxious."

Rosen rolls his eyes at his friend. "It would be better if you don't drink at all. Do you have any idea what alcohol does to your body?"

"One beer won't kill me," Sven slaps Rosen on the back as he cracks open the can of beer and gulps about half of the can before setting it aside. Serenity does exactly the same, she just doesn't gulp down half of the can.

"After about 20 years your one beer will add up to millions of beers. That can kill you."

"Chill, Rosen," Sven tells him. "I'm a big boy, I can take care of myself."

"Yeah, alright." Rosen mutters as he walks over to me, snaking his arm around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

I know Rosen isn't really fond of drinking in general, but I find it weird how he just snapped at Sven like that. If Sven wants to destroy his liver, it's his decision. Rosen can't tell everyone to stop drinking just because he doesn't like alcohol. I don't like alcohol either, but I would never tell Serenity or Saskia to stop drinking just because I'm around. Everyone can do whatever they want since at the end of the day, they're ruining their own bodies.

I push aside my thoughts as I look at all the ingredients in front of me. Thank God Serenity and Sven bought everything we need because we basically just threw away all of our ingredients by having a food fight earlier.

Finally after like an hour, we start making the pizza. This time I made sure we didn't start a stupid food fight and we actually managed to prepare the pizza normally. Once I put it in the oven, we all go back to my living room and sit down on the couch to watch a movie.