chapater 1. moving in

picture of zoe ^

ZOE POV

" zoe are you almost done" my mom yelled.

" yeah i just need my shoes" i yelled back.i got a small box and started putting my shoes in it. " well hury up your gonna get there late " she yelled." ok mom i'm done " i yelled.i took the last box to my car and set it with everything else in the back. i was ready to live on my own. no i'm not i'm gonna die out here.

" ok mom i'm leaving now gotta go love you "i gave hera huge hug . i heard her sniffing." mom don't cry you know i can't stay here forever , collage is up next year i need to be ready " i said ." i know, be careful drive say and remember no drinking " she said i rolled my eyes at the last one. i got in my car with daisy my dog.

she is a snouzer. my stomach growled waiting for food." wanna burger "i asked. bark ." yeah, i'll get you one i want hot'n spicy" i said. bark .once i ordered i was on the road. ok five hours away our new home, right " i said. i sometimes talk to my dog since i have no one else to talk to , at my old school i barely had any friends. also because i'm the only child. i was waiting for this moment already, well not that much . i didn't see daisy in the front instead i saw her sticking her head out through the open window , with her tounge hanging out.

FIVE HOURS LATER

i saw a sign that read ' winnie portvill ' that means we entered our new town. there wasn't much stores around but i saw a McDonald's ." look they have McDonald's yay we're gonna live and not starve to death" i squealed .i was getting closer to my new house. i saw small houses and big ones , i turned to the next neighbor hood it was quiet and looked lonely. i saw my house so i sped up a bit and parked in the drive way. it had cream colored . i got a box out and walked to it, once i unlocked it daisy ran inside and looked around. me to , i placed the box down and went for another.

the walls were white and plain my room was up stairs and the living room was a bit to big same for the kitchen, but who cares . i went to my room and started taking stuff out and decorating my room, this only took me about 30 minutes , i went out side to check for anything else . i felt someone staring at me ,it's creepy . daisy came running towards me and dropped me to the grass. " daisy....get...off" i said . she kept on licking my face , now i was full of slobber . eww . i got up and looked around , i saw someone like one house down , peeking through the window but they left. so i didn't see who it was, my face got red from embarrassment they might've seen daisy licking my face .i went inside and locked it." okay daisy it's just me and you so you gota behave " i said. it was midnight and tomorrow i had classes. ugh new school means new girl , and new girls don't get a lot of friends.

ignore it .i went back inside to take a bath and eat something . i got my pj's and headed for the shower.
once i got out i went strait to bed , daisy was already snuggled in the blankets. " Daisy scoot over your taking the whole space " i said .bark . i couldn't go to sleep with daisy snoring so i made her sleep in her doggy bed . she actually stayed wow .

i woke up with my alarm clock . instead of pushing a button to turn it off i through it across my room .bad idea. i heard daisy bark and that made me get up. " ugh daisy why so earl...wait i have school omg dasiy why didnt you wake me up " i said and started throwing clothes everywhere to find a outfit for school.
" perfect " i said . i wore jeans with a white shirt and my gray shoes. i let my hair down and ran down stairs with my book bag and my phone. " okay daisy first day of my new school is a big deal for me so be a good dog and dont tear up the couches or my room kk bye" i said shutting the door . i heard her bark.