28- katrina

Zoe's POV.

I growled and was about to shift but Noah stopped me.

It was shocking to me, I mean I know that she's his first hid damn mate and the twins real mother but come on..

I don't know what to think here!

"Zoe. Please wait outside of the pack house" he said.

I stared at him confused and angry.

"Fine." I gritted out, I then pointed at Katrina. "If you touch him or even think about doing anything dirty with him-" she cut me off.

"Bitch please he loves me more than you. Isn't that right babe ?" She said the last words with a mix of her squeaky voice and poison laced in it.

My eyes darted to Noah waiting for his reply.

A nervous lump rose in my throat as he looked at the floor.

"Fine. I'll wait outside" I muttered and walked away.

Tears stung my eyes but I held them back afraid that if I let myself cry I won't stop.

I walked outside and went towards the small lake to be alone.

Unfortunately, gissel spotted me and waddled over to me waving her hand.

"Hey zozo, were you headed?" She asked with a smile.

I smiled back a little.

"The lake" I said.

"Mind if I join" she asked.

I just shook my head and started walking with her towards the lake.

My heart stung in pain knowing our mate is with his first mate.

I thought he rejected her, or what if she rejected him?

"Zoe?" Gissel soft voice brought me back to reality and her hand gently was placed on my shoulder.

I didn't realize I was on my knees in front of the lake crying my guts out.

Not only because of Katrina and Noah but because of everything else.

I could've had a normal life!

"Hey hey hey... Don't cry. Why are you crying?" She said.

"Gissel!! I-i hate m-my life!" I sobbed.

"If you didn't have this life I would've been dead. I would gave been turned to vampire quick and sent off to fight other packs who hate us abd want war!! I could've dies there!!!YOU have two amazing twins that love you as their mother. Even if you really aren't, you are. Because you care for them.I wouldn't have had this child if you didn't change make his attitude change. You should love your life because between all that. You got a loving mate" she said pouring her heart out to me.

Cleaning up my tears she placed her hands on my cheeks and smiled.

"Girl. Get your shut together." She said pulling me up.

Standing up I hugged her, well kind of her belly was in the way.

"His old mate is back. Her name is Katrina and Noah sent me out here to wait while they talk." I spit out.

Her eyes widened in shock and her fangs showed.

"That bitch! Come on Zoe let's go kill that fucker-" I cut her off with a small giggle.

"I want to. Believe me I do. But its like....I have this feeling sorta" I explained.

We started walking back and she nodded.

"What feeling? Explain I'm stupid" she said.

"I feel like Noah doesn't want her....well...um.. Dead, or like away, we were so much better with her away you know" I said.

"Talk to him" she said.

I bit my lip as we reached the door and we both leaned on the wall waiting.

"Please come with me, I'm afraid things could go wrong" I said.

"Dude! Your a hybrid your stronger and better, but I'll still go since your my bestfriend" she said.

We talked for a while till Noah mindlinkrd me to go back into his office.

Me and gissel reached his office and I opened the door seeing Katrina sitting next to Noah on the small couch, the twins sitting in front of Katrina on the floor quiet as a mouse.

There eyes lit up seeing me and gissel but they still stated silent.

"Zoe..." Noah said softly and worried like he was scared.

"Katrina will be staying for 4 days" he said.