chapater 3. almost dead

ELIOT POV

i closed my door when i got in and walked to my room . since i don't sleep i had nothing to do . i went to go hunt for blood so i can be full in the morning once i got home ,i saw the time on my phone and it read 3:45 am . zoe must be asleep still . i decided to call her i had nothing else to do and i was getting bored.

"hello" she said sleepy.

" hi it's eliot "

" eliot, what happened why are you calling at 3 in the morning "

" uh.....because i couldn't get sleep can i please come over pretty please"

" ugh fine "

i hung up and ran to her house i was at the front door by a second. i started knocking ,after a billion knocks she opened it. she looked like a zombie." hey " i said. she opened the door and i walked in. " i'm so sleepy eliot did you go to a party and get drunk or something " she asked." no i.....couldn't sleep " i said entering her room. " what are you doing your sleeping on the couch i don't tru-" she closed her eyes and almost fell but i caught her. I think she's asleep so i get to stay in here. i layed next to her and started feeling shocks when i touched her cheek. " i'll tell you soon......soulmate " i said .

ZOE POV

i woke up and saw eliot sitting there staring at me." how did you get in here " i asked scared. i litrally don't remember nothing that happened ." you called me and said you wanted me to come over like at three in the morning so i came and you let me stay in here " he said . i saw him smirk. "tell me the truth " i said putting pinching him . he didnt look like it hurt so i pinched harder ." are you trying to hurt me " he asked. i nodded. " it doesnt hurt but i'll just tell you, i couldnt get sleep so i ccalled and asked if i can sleep over and you agreed so when we entered your room you told me to sleep on the couch but then you knocked out and almost fell down but i caught you " he said . i looked at the time and saw i had 20 minutes to get to school.

" omg it's late " i said running to the bath. once i reached for a towel it wasnt there and i forgot my clothe ugh. " eliot " i yelled. he came in ." get out i'm in the shower you could've yelled back " i said." you called me " he said. he walked out closing the door." can you get me my jeans and a blue shirt , and a towel please " i yelled. after two minute he came in with my clothe instead of my choice he picked my high waist shorts and a red top showing half my belly. " here wear this " he said handing it to me." uh.no. i never put this on my cousin got it for me " i said pushing it away ." wear it or i will.....make you miss school " he said. on my second day. ugh." fine get out " i said . i had my bras and underwears in hear . i changed and put my hair in a ponytail and brushed my teeth. i got out and saw eliots eyes go wide." wow....y-you look beautiful " he said. ifelt my face heat up a bit. i got my black flats and my book bag. with my phone.

" okay well do you wanna come with me to school since we're going to the same place " i asked nervous. he nodded." i'll wait in your car while you get your dog inside " he said. i opened the back door , daisy ran inside and quickly fell asleep . i ran to my car . i saw eliot in a range rover. " hop in " he said. i entered his car and we sped to school .

we got out and got a bunch of stare's ." uh why are they staring "i whispered." cause you look beautiful and your the new girl " he said. i sighed and kept walking next to him. " hey your the new girl " a guy said." yeah i'm zoe cambridge " i said. ready to shake his hand . he sniffed ." beautiful name for a beautiful girl " he said about to shake my hand but stopped. " back off gorge " eliot said and pulled me inside the school. I mouthed him a sorry and turned back around . " hey jess " i said running over to her." hey, wow you look beautiful , anyways i forgot to give you my number so we can talk cause i get bored at home " she said . she looked beside me and saw eliot . " didn't i say to stay away from him he could ki..." she stopped talking and squeezed her eyes shut. "uh jess are you okay " i asked. she opened them and stared at eliot . " yeah " she said handing me a paper with her number . i smiled and put it away.

.

.

.

.

.

.

after school i decided to go for a run with daisy . i had black leggings and a blue shirt. i put daisy's leash on and started running . i saw some guy's from school, oh i asked them for help on my first day. i just kept running ." oof " i yelped falling to the floor . daisy started barking like when eliot came over. " sorry , daisy come on " i said getting up. a guy came up to me ." your zoe " he asked. i nodded. ." good , i'm jason , any last words " he asked. i am confused you only use that sentence when someones about to die. wait then , omg .
" uh.." is all i could say I was to scared. i saw fangs pop out and his eyes turned red. vampires only do that.
the other guys got my arms and shoulders pushing me towards jason. i yelled. he was about to bite my neck when he gets pushed by someone. i saw eliot . the guys still had me . " let her go " he said. " if you take another step she'll die for good " a guy said . i felt his bloody breathe next to my neck. eliot stopped. " help me please " i said.

" what do you want with her" he asked. " i want her blood , she is a gold blood " he said . i 'm confused. i have gold blood is my blood gold . what am i thinking this is all just a game. i brought back my head and hit his nose. he let me go holding onto nose ." ow " he yelled. i ran so fast back to my house with daisy next to me. i bumped into a wall. were did that wall come from. i looked up and saw eliot. " h-how did ....nevermind i have to get home " i said. i ran to my house and locked it . daisy started to bark behind me i turned around and saw eliot ." how did you get in here " i asked confused. he came closer and daisy started to cry. " daisy" i said kneeling down to her." daisy its okay dont worry " i said. she put her head between her paws still crying. i looked at eliot he was staring at her. i pushed him making him fall. daisy stopped crying. i looked at her then him. " get out " i sid poiting towards the door. " no " he said. i got angry ." look just leave me alone i dont wanna see you here , i dont know why you even bother to meet me" i yelled.

he looked sad. " out " i said opening the door. he ran out in a second. i closed my door and ran to my room to cry in bed. i remembered i have jess's number. i called her and she answered in the second ring. " hello" she said.

" jess i-its me zoe "

" whats wrong are you okay "

" eliot is whats wrong "

" what do you mean "

" i shouldve listened to you , i almost got killed by jason and his group and one of them said i was gold blooded and i saw them with red eyes and i saw they all had fangs an-"

" calm down what happened with eliot "

" i kicked him out of my house cause he was being weird "

" oh , calm down it'll be okay just get some rest i'll talk later bye "

i hung up and layed down. i thought about everything then relieved only vampires do all this. i shot up and searched for vampire information on google. i read everything . ' all the red eyes ,the fangs, the sniff, the stares , the skin ' .

OH

MY

GOSH

i ran outside to eliot's house. i knocked once, he opened it two seconds later. he looked so pale . " what are you ".