13- anger issues and mate mindlink

ZOE POV.

Sitting up i decided to try and mindlink my stupid mate.

*erm..hello*

After a few minutes nothing happend. He didnt answer back. A stinging pain increased in my head and the doors slammed opend. I bit my lip and stood up trying to do my best to cover up  the pain. Noah stood in front of my cellar smirking while a girl stood next to him crying. She had short brown hair with only a underwear and a shirt on. She must be the girl he f'ckd last night. Noah got close to her neck ready to bite her with his sharp fangs.

"No wait!" I blurted out. I have a problem with blurting things out. I need to keep my mouth shut. "Wow your still over protective to the girl i fuc-" i cut him off not wanting him to finish the sentence. "Please just..." I traild off my words not coming out. He smirked. "Then she'll run off and tell sugar" he said.with that said he bit her. The three of us screamed, well the girl screamed in pain. Me and gissel in shock and guilt.

"Why do you want my powers" i askd. He let the girls lifeless body go and she fell to the floor with a thud. Everyone else in cellars were staring or silently crying. My eyes landed on noahs angry eyes. "You do not need to know." He said sternly. Marcus popped up next to him and gave him a small cup with blood. My eyes stayed glued to it. "4 ounces everyday" he said giving me the cup. I snatched it and drank it all. The blood ran down throat as i stopped feeling thirsty.

I groaned when the cup was empty. "More.please" I begged. His eyes flickerd to gissel and back at me.

*you can have gissel*

*your just a cruel person! No wonder everyone is afraid of you. You show no emotion when it comes to death! Or any reason. Ive only seen love once!*

*STOP IT!*

*NO! YOU NEED TO KNOW CLEARLY YOUR PARENTS NEVER TUAGHT YOU LOVE!  I know how to love, you need to be open*

*shut up!*

*no you should be greatfull for what you have!*

*I KILLD YOUR MOTHER*

I gasped and looked up at him. Tears stung my eyes. He lookd serious. "N-no.." I stutterd. He sighed annoyed. "Yes i killd them. Now i will mark you tomorrow goodbye.... Mate" he said before leaving. I dropped to my knees tears sliding down my cheeks. She cant be dead! Shes the world to me without her im nothing.  Sobs escaped my lips and gissel kept on whispering calming things but it didnt work. My mother is fudging dead because if thus frikin cruel person that should die.

But with my frikin smart mouth i deservd that. I need to learn how to shut up when told. My mom, my guardian! Shes dead.

"My....mom..." I manged to sobb out. "Noah can be harsh... He gets angry fast" marcus said suddenly.

I looked up at him and he wore a blank expression. I kept quiet preventing myself from saying anything i regret. "Hes trying he really is..." He spoke after a few moments. Gissel sat there staring at marcus without fear. A tear slid down my cheek as a memory flashd by of my mom. "What do you mean hes trying?"  I asked looking at the floor. "Love. Hes trying to love. He wants his mate and he has her, but you have the power he wants all to himself" he explained.

Hes trying to love? Well maybe we can make a deal. Whats the point in crying for mom, shes in heaven now..she needed peace for a long time. Looking at gissel she fell asleep again.i sighed while looking at the other people. Poor humans, they dont desrve this.

*a few hours later*

Everyone ate a apple for the rest of the day, i didnt get one though. I wouldve gave it to gissel. We played rock paper scirors and other small hand games. I was currently laughing with everyone else and gissel by a joke she said. The door slammed open and i immedatly ran to the back wall. "Your going to that roo-" i cut noah off. "Lets make a deal....." I said. He was about to talk but i beat him to it.

"I will be your loving mate...if u let her out and make a phone call.." I shrugged. Me and gissel talked about this.  She memorized jess's number and the words she will tell her. We agreed on her staying at my house till i figured this out. "Why. Why are you willing to let her free instead of saving yourself" he asked. I shrugged. " i care about people, and now scince imma vampire my emotions are hightend" i said.

Marcus and evan had tooken the gurls bodie, i have no idea were her bodie is now. "No...you think im easy to fool!" He gritted. I rolled my eyes. "For f'ck sake put alarms around so i wont get away or put that house arest thing on my me...i promise i wont get away...just...let gissel go" i said.

We have a plan. Dont think im giving up that easily.

He ended up going into a room and coming out a few minutes later with a big bag. He left the dungeon and it was quiet. "No talking about the plan" i whispered. She nodded and stretched out.

*next day*

I fell asleep. I just wanted to. But i bet it was early because everyone was still asleep. My cellar door opend and in cane noah. Time for my plan. I have great acting skills. I smiled warmly and stood. "Hey....what time is it?" I asked looking around at the humans. "5" he answered holding a needle with liquid. I stared at it then my eyes met his. "Thus us your house arrest injection...if you step out of your bounderais she will sufer an explosive in her" he said.

My eyes went wide. "But..howd you get that in her?" I asked looking at a sleeping gissel. "Im not telling you" he said. He grabbed my wrist sending sparks up my arm. A moan escaped my mouth and i quickly covered my mouth with my free hand. Turning red from embaressment i looked away as he chuckled. The injection didnt hurt alot it felt like a small sting in my vain thats all.

"Wake up!" He said loud enough that gissel jumped up shaking in fear. "Your free now" i said. She read my lips when i told her something. Her eyes went wide but i smiled reausuringly. Marcus came and grabbed her arm he immedatly let go which was shocking. "Marcus?" Noah asked. "Sir....she...shes my...mate" he finished. My eyes went wide this time. "Then take care of her ask the doctor for the injection i ordered...zoe when they find their mates i cannot take them apart...the bond is stronger and will make them ill if their far to apart... I cant have my warrior's ill" noah said.

Marcus and gissel walked away. "Will she be hurt? She better be not be or i swear I'll kill Marcus" i gritted out. He smiled. It was a nice hot smile.

"Follow me...to our room" he spoke.

******

So heres a chapter sorry for the late update love yall 😘

Comment what you think plz →