chapater 7. tutoring both

ZOE POV

" just sit and i will be right back kay" i said and ran to my room to get everything. Once i came back to the living room i didnt see them." ugh.guys were are you" i called out. I heard dave laughing up stairs.i quickly ran up there and followed the direction that lead to the laugh.

i entered a balqunie.

" didnt i say to stay there" i asked with my hands on my hips.

" yeah but we wanted to run around " max said.dave was standing in the corner looking at the sunset.

" beautiful isn't it" i asked.he nodded and turned to me , we were an inch away." not as beautifu-"max cut him off." dont you have to tutor us " he asked.
" oh yeah come on" i said running back.

Dave was laying on the couch behind us. max was sitting next to me on the floor ." okay so lets start with notes " i said giving them papers.

I am a teacher now i guess. " how much longer" dave and max whined. " hmm...1 hour" i said . They both groaned. Dave was playing with the tip of my hair while max was writing my name on his paper. After 30 minutes i was finished, there was 30 more minutes left.

" lets do something fun" max said." yeah like breaking in the mall" dave said. I turned around to face him. " i am not doing that " i said. " aw come on have some fun in your life z " max said.i shook my head.i am not going. I've done it once and it did not end well. Yeah i was a badgirl back then when i was 15 now im 19 and I've turned to a good girl. " if you dont go i will spread a lie in school about you " dave said. Max nodded.

"what....uhg" i groaned." how about zoe has alway had a crush on mr.dough" dave said. My eyes widened. That was the scary old teacher in school but lucky me i dont have a class with him. " no you wouldnt. Thats a creepy old scary guy that im scared of" i blurt out. " wow looks like your not a goody two shoes" max said.

Did i say that out loud.

dave had a serious face now i know he's not lying." fine " i said. They both had smirks .

" good come on then " dave said pulling me out. We started running towards the mall.

After ten miutes we were in front of a huge window from the mall. " okay i will go that way z you go that way and max your that way oh and keep an eye on this one" he said pointing to me. We both  nodded .max punched the window so we could enter." okay meet me here in 10 minutes go" dave said then ran the other way. I turned towards max." okay all you have to do is ge-" i cut him off. " get a few things and take the money from the register" i said and walked into h&m. I entered and saw a few shorts and pants the normal things you see there. I saw these really cute shorts so i got them and headed towards the register. Why are they getting me into this ." Z GET OVER HERE HURRY UP " max yelled. I ran to the door and saw him in the outside of the window. What happened. I walked towards him ." hurry up" he said. I was about to run when i got knocked down by someone.
" get off of me" i said struggling to get away when i turned i saw a police i am so dead." stay put you are underarrest for robbing" he said handcuffing me." what i didnt do anything bad" i said.he chuckled and got me up." move" he said pushing me foward.

I was sitting i side a police car once again.if my mum finds out she will be mad then she ever has. " THIS WASNT MY FUALT I DIDNT PLAN THIS....IM SORRY" i yelled crying.i turned and saw max ducked down close to the window. I smiled. " oh my gosh what are you still doing here " i said. I knew he couldn't here me cause he never answered. I heard the door lock click up. I should've throught of that. He opened it but looked up then back at me.
" please forgive me " he said."wha-" he left running. The door got shut by the police. I saw more polices looking around for him. No this cant be happing again i wont survive one day in there. Last time i was only in the waiting cail. I did the same thing.uhg why is thus happing.

' you got yourself in bug trouble ya know'

' yes i know but dont worry they are only taking me to the waiting cail'

' good , talk later or when you need me officer is coming'

The conversation ended . a officer got in and drove away. I cant believe max and dave ditched me like this they are so gonna pay for it once im out tomorrow . i scootes to the middle of the seat and took a good look at the police. He had blond hair and his police suit he was fit and looked good. Not as hood as max though. Wait what. A idea popped in my head." so i bet you love making peoples lifes sad" i said. " what no i dont im just doin my job thats all" he said. He has a british accent my favourite. " i like british accent i think its so cute how they talk" i said. He smiled and parked in the police station drive way. " thanx " he said getting out and opening the door " come on" he said. I got out." names zoe you" i asked.
" mason , thats a beautiful name you have " he siad. I smiled ." thanks i faked a blush. His smile grew wider. My plan is to make him fall for me and begg him to get me out of here today." so do you like have a partner " i asked. " he took the day off " he said. My plan was so far working perfect. He swiped his badge in a little machine and the doors opened.

He took me into a little room with a table a two chairs like they show it in TV you know. I sat down as he cuffed .my leg. I felt him touch my leg then sat in his chair. Weird. " okay i will ask you questions and you answer with honest " he said . i nodded . he was looking through my files ."so this has happened already but they kept you in the waiting room for 6 hours because you did no damage" he asked.i nodded again." why did you do it again and if you will pleas tell me who that person was that ran away" he asked.i nodded and sighed." well i was tutoring two guys once i finished they told me they wanted to break into the mall and they said that if i dont go they'll spread a lie .and i cannot tell you what they looked like or who that person was running away" i said . he sighed this time." well it says here your spending two years in prison for all the damge and the fact that you were robbing the place " he said uncuffing my leg." what i can not live one day in there please you have to help me out " i begged. He looked like he wanted but i knew he doesn't wanna lose his job.i sighed and started to walk to the door." sorry i need my job....this way " he said . another police opened the door for us. We walk through and take a few turns there was a bunch if people behind bars. " sorry " he said . i walked in my cail room thingy as he locked it. There was a thin blanket on the metal bed. I sat on it and put my hands over my face. I know if i try escaping im gonna be kept in here longer so why would i bother trying. I heard foot steps in the hallway, ugh maybe a cop. " cambridge you have a phone call" another guys voice said. I got up and took the phone." dont even try escaping" he said and went to the other isle were i heard yelling.

" hello"

" oh my gosh zoe i am so sorry for leaving you there "

I heard max's voice .my anger is now out.

" why would you leave me it was your plan your the one thats supposed to be in here not me you dragged me in here now you get me out"

" im sorry and i really dont have the money to get you out i will ask dave to lend me some .he said he was gonna yell that the cops were there but it was to late and he ran away "

" there keeping me in here for two years max. TWO YEARS . i cant believe you . i guess i was wrong . your not the guy i thought you were. "

" zoe....im sorry-"

I cut him off.

" i think you should find a new friend . dont try getting me out i'll figure this out or something"

" no.no.no. zoe im sorry i promise i will try anything to get you out just give me time"

" thanks for ditching me .oh tell dave that to . bye max "

I said and hung up." okie dokie thanx for being a goodgirl and can i have the phone now...what brings you in here you look like a goody two shoes" he said. I sighed ." my friends made me go with them to break into a mall and they ditched me there so there not my friends no more" i said. He chuckled." wow " he said and left. I sat down and started crying on the floor. Why me why does my life have to be like this . i cant stand being in here i feel lonley and miserable. I got up and layed on the metal bed . all the lights went off .that means we have to sleep.