chapater 2. school

jess ^
ZOE POV

as soon as i entered the parking lot i saw a lot of people talking and laughing in groups or by themselves. the school was big ,it had brick walls and a big field etc. i parked and got a lot of stare's  " oof " i yelped. ihad bumped into a girl. " oh my gosh i am so sorry " i apologized."  it's okay, are you new " she asked. i nodded. i saw her eyes red but turn brown again. just my imagination ." yes, i'm zoe cambridge " i said sticking my hand out to shake it. she smiled." hi i'm jess , can i ask you something " she asked. i nodded again. " are you a vam-" a football fell in front of my feet making fer stop talking." jess pass it " i guy said. he didn't look to attractive . what are you talking about zoe this is school not boyfriend school.

i saw jess throw it back, she threw it really hard ." wow your strong " i said. " thanks , you wanna come with me to the morning assembly" she asked"sure" i said. i followed her to the lunch room .it had tables everywhere and a stage with a lady standing on it. there was people everywhere talking i got some stare's but i ignored it. i sat next to jess in the back. " hello students , i have a few announcements for you all " the lady said. " today we have a new student anyways, i have heard a lot about you kids breaking the rules, i will not allow you all doing that there will be a punishment if this keeps on , thank you go to first period"she said then left. me and jess walked out ." so who do you have for first period "she asked." ms.liz "i said" oh, well see you later...friend " she said and left. i made a knew friend . yay . there was barely anyone in the hallways and ihave no idea where i'm going.

i saw a group of guy's talking , there my only hope for getting to class on time . i walked up to them nervous. "uh excuse me " i said .they all turned to face me ,i saw one of the guy's had red eye's . gulp . " yes " a guy said." uh... can you help me find where ms.liz's room is " i asked. the red eye guy came closer , and now we are to inches apart. " you smell good "he said. i think i look like a tomato ." umm...thanks but can you please help me fin-" another guy cut me off." sure she's at the end of this hallway and who are you " he asked. he had blue eyes and short hair ." i'm zoe cambridge i'm new from around here " i said with a proud smile.
" you look tasty " the third guy said." i need to go thanks for your help anyways " i said and ran to the class.

i opened the door and saw everyone staring. i walked to the teacher. " hi i'm zoe cambridge " i said. the ladie smiled. " ah our first human student " she said. i looked confused but nodded. " take a seat next to larry " she said pointing to the guy . let me guess nerd .

third period ended , now it's time for lunch everyone ran out in a flash . i walked in the lunch room and saw jess sitting down with two plates she must be waiting for me. i sat next to her ." hey " i said she smiled handing me a plate. i gladly took it and ate some fries ." who's that " i asked .

" that's eliot ,the school's ' bad vam....bad boy " she said." wow" i said. he look's so....handsome .i though to myself. " ew , you like him check out his friend " she said staring at the guy next to him . " so last season " i laughed.

when eliot turned he saw jess and me staring. we quickly turned around." omg i hope he didnt see us " jess said nervous. " i know " i agreed.i heard a deep beautiful voice behind me ." hey ladies " he said behind .i didnt look up. " h-hi " jess stuttered . " who's your new friend " he asked. thats me oh no , keep it cool zoe.
" uh , this is zoe she's the new girl " jess said. i turned around and saw him." hi i'm zoe cambridge " i said ready to shake his hand. i heard him sniff. he got closer to me and i backed up. " we have to go toodle's " jess said pulling me away.

" what was that about " i asked confused. she looked nervous." there's something i haven't told you . i looked confused. " what is it " i asked. " promise you wont be freaked out " she said ." i cant promise that " i said.
" uh... i'm a va-" someone cut her off." hey why girls running from me i dont bite i promise " Eliot said .his friend was behind him they both looked so pale almost like white , and there eyes are red . eliot got closer to me . he was right beside my neck .awkward . i heard him sniff me. " uh what are you doing " i asked. he smirked. " she doesnt know does she " he asked jess. " no , leave her alone eliot " she said." know what " i asked. " nothing " she said. " come on she is new why dont you tell her " he said. his friend and eliot got closer to me now.