12. failed. now im in trouble

ZOE POV.

I layed down on the dirt staring up at ceiling. "They say hes gonna turn us all... He wants a big army" gissel whispered so the others wont wake up. "Why?" I asked curios. Why would he want an army isnt he strong enough with the vampires he has. "He didnt say..." She said. I feel bad for everyone stuck in here, there families must miss them. They had a life now there stuck in here and dont get to live life.

Noahs brain must be fudged up.

"How long have you been in here?" I asked. "One month" she answered. My eyes widend and i sat up quick. "My plan will work. I will get you out of here and you will be free to go to your family" i said getting close to the silver bars. She stared behind me with fear. Hes behind me isnt he.

How did i not hear him. "Well... Your plan just failed" he spoke his voice full of disappointment. I turned around standing up. "Noah listen-" he cut me off by pushing me to the silver bars while choking me. I clawed his hand, he just made his grip tighter and stared at me with sad eyes. "You lying peice of sh't" he yelled. I heard the people waking up by his loud voice. They should be scared of him, who wouldnt.

His skin sent sparks through my body. I wanted to smile at the feeling but i know its wrong. "You were planning this all along. You made feel these feelings i never felt before, i was falling for you to fast and that was my mistake. I can never love anyone. There all cheaters" he said with one emotion. That emotion was love.

I heard quiet sobs from gissel. "I..." I couldnt talk. He loosened his grip so i can talk and breathe. "Let her out." I said. He furrowed his eyevrows and let me go.  I fell to my knees catching my breathe. "Her. Let her out please" i begged turning to gissel then him. I dont have to tell him her name, he will just go hunt her down. "No! Are you crazy! You think i trust you!" He yelled. I flinched and scooted a bit back.

"I.....i...i Will do anything just... Let her go back to her family " i said squeezing my eyes shut so the tears wont slip. My throat hurt but it was healing. I felt his warm hands on my forearm as he picked me up. I kept my eyes shut. "Tell ne why you would risk that" he ordered. "She has a family to get to. She has a life to go back to she nor any of these people deserve this life" i said honest.

He chuckled. "She has no family zoe. J picked her up from the streets shes poor" he said. I opened my eyes and saw he was staring at my lips. "Fine. Give her new clothes,food, let her shower, and give her blankets.... She needs to gain weight she looks under weight i can see her ribs" i said.

I will not allow her to die like this. "Your to protective... I need to mark you already" he said smirking. My eyes widened and i moved away. "No. Please dont" i said with fear. "Im not" he said. I sighed in relief. "Ok then get her things you phyco path" i said. I blurted out the last part i didn't mean to say it out loud. Im in big trouble. He puncged me across the face sending me flying to the bars.

I hit my back hard and fell. "YOU SELFISH STUBBORN B'TCH" he yelled kicking my side. I coughed hard abd held my tummy. "I will be back. Dont think thus is over" he said leaving. I coughed again as i let lin heal my wounds. "Are you okay. You dont have to do this let me die its ok i never had anyone dont pay attention to me please" gissel said.

"Im ok. And i will be your friend. I will care for you like a older sister" i said sitting up. "Hes coming" she whispered when we heard the cellar door open. He unlocked the door and had a gand behind his back while he smirked. I can tell he lost control of himself. He showed me what he was hiding, it was a shot with liquid thing inside it.  I got up trying to get away but it was no use this is small jail like cage.

"It will only sting a little" he said and pushed me to the floor. I struggled to get out of hus grip. Then i felt my body burning up everywere like my insides were on fire. He locjed tge door and ran out of the cellar. I screamed in pain and bit my lip.

I sobbed as i felt the pain in my stomache. It got worse every second.

Hes in bed with another girl he put revain in you so it would hurt more.

When will it stop!!

In 2 hours i believe

WHAT!! IM NOT GONNA SURVIVE THIS LINN

yes you are. Be strong.

My eyes slowly got heavy. "No dont you dare leave me zoe you said you will care for me dont leave me alone!" Gissel cried. I crawled to her and held her hand. "Im not leaving you alone" i whispered. I am not dieing, it feels like it but im not. Its just the pain.
Right?

I sobbed with gissel till my eyes didnt open anymore. "The pain will be over soon." Gissel whispered squeezing my hand through the silver bars. Her voice slowly faded. I swear my words slipped out. Finally the darkness consumed me.

********

Short chapter i know...im sorry its just these books im reading..

I dont know how i will end this book.
Should i end it in a few chspters? Or not?