chapater 5. vampire

ELIOT POV

i ran into the vamp hospital and looked around ." PLEASE HELP " i yelled. falling to my knees. jess and my friends tried helping me up but i refused. " whats wrong with her "a lady said kneeling down." she's been bitten" i said. i heard her sniff ." she's a gold blooded one , I NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE GET HER ONTO THE BED " SHE YELLED.doctors quickly placed her on the bed and rolled her to the elevator. we were just following. " we're losing her " one of the doctors said. " we need to hury " another said.we were on the third floor. they were close to walking threw some doors when a doctor stops us from entering." No let us through" i said . " you cant enter you'll have to wait in the waiting room right over there " she said pointing to the left. " you have to le-" she was gone. i groaned." come on they're never letting us go through " neth said. i followed them to the waiting room and sat next to the door. jess sat next to me.

" why do you care so much about her ,are you just using her for her blood " she asked. i sighed. " she's my....soulmate " i said. i heard her gasp. " are you sure " she asked. i nodded." yes jess, every time i touch her i feel shocks all around my body , the day i met saw her in lunch i new she was the one....i...love her " i said.
" don't hurt her eliot she has strong feelings " jess said. i nodded. after what felt like hours ( 20 minutes) i got up and walked to the front desk." sir do you have any information on zoe " i asked. his smile dropped.i met his eyes and saw my father." eliot what in the world are you doing in here " he whispered yelled. should i tell him.

don't say it

keep it to your self

don-

"there was this new girl at school last week and she is my....soulmate....she's a gold blooded one but she barely found out about us vampires " i said. his eyes widened . " she's a gold blooded.....anyway why are you here " he said. oh yeah ."uh.....um...because she got bit by jason " i said. i'm totally gonna be dead,oh wait i'm already dead. this is all my fault. " how in the world would you let that happen" he yelled. i looked around to see a few people stare but then they'll look back. " shh, i tried to help but he said ifi take a step closer she'll be dead and i cant let that happen" i said. he sighed." son, you gota bea man,i'll go check on her go sit down " he said looking through his laptop.

i walked back and sat were i was. " what happened back there " neth asked. " you know exactly what happened neth, or do you need to clean your ears to hear us " i said. neth can hear from far ,i can make people's hurt , david doesn't do nothing and jess i have no idea." jess what do you do " i asked. she looked confused. " oh....i can make a protective shield around people " she said. wow .a few hours later i was on my phone while neth and David read a newspaper and jess was sitting next to david with his jacket over her.
" you got a thing for her " i said .david quickly looked up."w-what " he stuttered ." you have a thing for jess...omg is she your soulmate " i asked." eliot don't get into my business " he said. jess's cheeks turned a light shade of red.

" family for zoe cambridge " a doctor asked looking around. we quickly shot up but i was the first one to get to her."is she okay" we asked. she looked a bit sad." no please tell me she's okay " jess said. we were all facing the doctor." she's okay " she said. we all let out a sigh. " so when can we see her "i asked." you can go visit her,she's in room 206 " she said. we all ran off getting there in two seconds. i quietly opened the door and walked in to see zoe asleep .a smile found its way onto my lips." oh my gosh " jess said walking next her. i did the same , i touched her cheek it was so soft. her skin turned pale her hair was a mixture of blonde and brown . she looked diffrent but prettier .this means...uh oh. i shook her shoulder for her to wake up.jess slapped my hand away." what are you doing " she asked.

i looked back at her and shook her again. this time her eyes shot open, her eyes were blue ." what happened" she asked. " zoe your awake " jess squealed and hugged her. neth and david walked up and gasped."wow, zoe you look different " david said. " yeah, you look more beautiful...wait this means-" neth began but i cut him off." zoe you had us worried " i said. she smiled but she looked confused.

ZOE POV

i smiled at him." sorry ,but what happened " i asked again.i looked at eliot then jess finally neth and david. they all looked nervous ,now i'm getting nervous. i feel different but i don't know why my skin is pale and i'm hungry." guy's your keeping something from me aren't you "i asked. eliot stepped up." zoe don't be mad or scared but your.....your a......" he stopped. "a what tell me " i said looking around. " vampire " he finished. this is a prank or something i cant be a vampire how can i be one. oh wait jason bit me oh no.i quickly got up and stood in front of eliot." why did you let this happen eliot, what am i supposed to tell my mom now i can't tell her ,' oh hey mom i live around vampires and i got bit by one now i'm a vampire ' " i yelled. he backed up a bit. " well why can't you just say that " david said. i turned around and gave him my best death glare.

he held his hand's up in surrender. i turned back to eliot." i wanted to help you , also just tell your mom your really busy with school and you can't talk " he said. " ugh ,i can't believe this.....now what am i supposed to run around killing innocent people " i said sarcastically." kinda " neth said. i rolled my eyes. i heard the door open and we quickly turn towards the door."how are you feeling ms.cambridge" a doctor asked. " fine " i said. she nodded and wrote down something on her clip board." you will be able to leave but first i need to inject this in you " she said taking a beetle out. that was a big needle. the lady got closer , eliot got in front of me not letting the lady insert the shot in me. " mine " he whispered . what is he talking about." excuse me sir" the lady said. " she wont hurt her its okay " jess said. elliot turned to jess . " no worry's it's just a huge needle" i said placing a hand on his shoulder .this guy is tall." fine but if you hurt her your dead " he said moving next to me.

the doctor nodded." ow " i said when she took it out." what did i tell you " eliot said .his eyes turned black.
" she didn't hurt me it just....uh.....hurt a little " i said. neth and david got in front of him calming him down. "whoa , calm down buddy look zoe's okay we should go now " neth said . " fine, zoe you will run faster than you dreamed of so all you do is run okay " he said. i nodded. we all ran out of the hospital and headed towards Eliot's house. we were all standing i his back yard. " now what " i asked. they all looked at me. "train" they all said. train, for what i don't need training ." i don't need training don't you all just run and kill"i asked. eliot chuckled." zoe each vampire has a power...for example i can hurt your mind just " he said. this time i chuckled." prove it " i said. he smiled and stared at david. a few seconds later he was on the floor holding his head ." s-stop...it hurts.....oww...please" he begged to stop. i looked up at elliot to see him staring at david. " okay you proved it so what does that gota do with this " i said. " we need to figure out what you do" he said.

they all had smiles plastered o there faces . neth placed a can on the grass and took ten steps back." try doing something on it " he said. " like what " i asked. " focus on it " jess said. i stared at it for hours.

i was slowly giving up." i can't do it " i said for the millionth time." yes you can just focus " eliot said. " what if she dont have that power stuff " neth said." yeah just like me " david said. i stared at the can .i was doing everything i can to do something to it.finally it was raised .it looked like it was floating in the air which it was but i think i'm forcing it ." whoa " jess said." congrats , you can move things " eliot said. what should i do with this can , oh i know. " ow what was that for " eliot said rubbing his head were th*e can hit him. " for making me turn into a vamp....ow whats going on " i said. i fell to my knees holding onto my heart.i tried finding air .eliot and jess came squatting down next to me." she's going through it " he said. jess nodded." going....through.....what" i said fitting for air. " zoe your going through some stages ,it happens to beginners" jess explained. " open the door " eliot said picking me up bridal style .

he placed me on his bed rubbing my forehead." it's gonna be fine just breathe " he said . i did as he said .a few minutes passed and my heart was burning , finally it stopped and i gasped for air. * cough *.i sat up sweating like crazy , i was still in eliot's room and he was sitting up staring at me. " okay zoe you finished the first stage , and since you havent drank any blood here " he said. he bit himself and placed his hand in front of my mouth." what are you doing " i asked." drink " he said. i slowly drank his blood, instead of going slowly i started liking it and drank more. eliot moved his hand ." that's enough princess , oh i forgot to tell you we don't sleep " he said.

we don't sleep, that means i don't have to be tired all the time yay." so tomorrow your entering a extra class at school " he said. i quickly sat up ." what why " i asked. he chuckled." i know you don't want to but it's for you to get better at your power " he said. " oh, well i'm going home " i said getting up. " uh...wait can i tell you something " he asked. i nodded and sat back down." your my.....soulmate "he said.