25- hybrid?!

NOAH POV.

(I dunno if I've done his POV before.... But here it goes)

My heart beat raced every time I saw her.

When I woke up from that god awful heavy sleep, she wasn't there.

Oh my gosh I literally searched a whole town... I searched the pack and stayed in my office all day looking for ideas on who could've kidnapped her.

My first thought was Owen.

When I bardged into his pack with many warriors all hell let loose.

I almost killed everyone from his pack.

He isn't alpha he's second in command, and if you all are wondering why he isn't in my pack its because he's an assehole.

A bigger one than me.

Anyways back on topic, I searched everywhere in that pack till I found out he didn't kidnap her which was surprising.

I couldn't last a day not being without her, without her next to me, I couldn't stare into those brown beautiful eyes she has.

What the fuck I sound so stupid.

Well let's just say I was a...hmm.. Train wreck.

Yup, I cryed.

I never cry.

I'm a man.

A man that lost his mate.

I mean I'm not soft but I started realizing I do love her.

It started that day when we accidentally kissed.

                                    ••

"A hybrid!?" Marcus asked surprised.

I nodded sliding my hand through my hair.

"How?" He asked.

"I saw bite marks on her when I helped her shower...  From the length and width i know it was a werewolf" I said.

He locked the cell and turned to me with a smirk wiggling his eyebrows.

I immediately groaned.

Though I knew I couldn't admit to him how much I admired showering her.

And boy did her body turn me on.

Vamp- I know we could've took her right that moment... Only if she wasn't TORTURED!!! STUPID WHY WOULD YOU GET TURNED ON WHEN HER BODY WAS FULL ON BLOODY!

me- jeez sorry.

My vamp scolding me hurt my head but I knew he was right.

We both walked out the dungeon side with all the men and women groaning in pain.

Me and Marcus turned them to vampires later we have to give them blood.

"How's gissel doing with that belly" I asked with a chuckle.

He sighed with a huge smile.

"She's drinking a lot of blood now that's she's a vampire but she's doing fine... Doctor has to check up on her every once and a while because the babies growing fast" he explained with a small frown.