chapater 8. visitor

ZOE POV

i woke up and soon remembered i was in jail. " ALRIGHT PRISONERS GET UP TIME FOR LUNCH " a cop yelled. All the doors opened signaling for us to walk to the cafeteria.i followed were everyone went .i got my tray that had potatoes milk and that looks like dog slobber.i sat down at the end of a table .i need blood im so hugry ima die if i dont get something in my system. I walked up to a cop. "Excuse me were are the restrooms" i asked. He got my forearm and lead me to a restroom." make it quick " i got in and saw a girl walking out.okay how does edward do it he goes up to them and butes there neck sucking all yhe blood out, i think i got it. I smiled and went up to her. I did what i was suposed to do and she layed flat on the floor. I got back and yelled. The cop came in and saw the girl." what happened in here" he asked." i dont know She was just there " i faked being scared so they wont kmow it was me.he nodded and talked into his microphone thing cop have. He took me to back to the cafeteria to eat but of course i did not eat.

I was now behind bars .i sat on my metal bed consuming all the bordisem. " cambridge you have a vistor " a cop said. I shot up and nodded. Im guessing its jess. He handcuffed my hands and lead me to the visitor room.i walked in and got seated. I looked up and saw max. I immediately stood to walk back
" sit , ten minutes" a cop said. I rolled my eyes and sat down facing the other direction. I cant even look at his face right now .
" z im trying i told jess and dave that you were here. Jess is coming on her way. How are you" he asked. I turned to face him." seriously how am i. Im terrible i feel lonley i feel mad i feel sad i feel like my past is coming back" i said. Wait did i just say that." your past " he said confused. " uh...I've done this before but they kept me in the waiting cail" i said. His eyes went wide. " you were a badgirl .wow " he said. " why are you here anyways didnt i say go find a new friend and i will figure this out" i said sternly. I saw jess walk in.
" omg zoe are you okay ew they should paint the walls or something" she squealed sitting next to me. " i know .can you get him out of here " i asked .she turned to face max." what did you do" she asked him." i was gonna help her out-" i cut him off." he ditched me .so much for a new friend " i said. Jess gasped.
" good news my dad giving me enough money to get you out" she said. " what .thats awesome by when do you get it" i asked.her face turned sad." in two days " she said. " thats awesome .z look i didnt mean to do this to you i was gonna help you out but that cop was coming and there he is now....goodmorning sir" max said. I turned and saw the cop from yedterday.my plan faild.

" is everything alright over here cam." he said. I nodded. Cam oh that must be my nick name .he smiled and left." whst was that" max said angry." what he's cute plus its.none of your biz. " i said. " he is cute " jess said. Max rolled his eyes. " alright cambridge visits over" a cop said. I nodded and got up." see you in two days " jess and nax said. I walked back into my cage, i like that thingy for this room thingy. I layed down on my metal bed. I cant stand being here another day .
" HEY .can i go to the restroom please" i asked. The cop from yesreday took me. I entered the restroom, there was no one in here. I sat on the floor and began to cry i cant be here another day. I pulled my hair cryed more and more until i couldn't take it no more. I got up and punched the mirror , all the glass shattered on the floor. I picked up a piece of glass and sat down ." i cant stand it.im sorry" i said. I began cutting my arms and legs . i let out a yell. The cop came in his name was danny. " zoe what are you doing .give me that" he tried taking the glass away." NO LEAVE ME ALONE......NO" i cryed and got another piece of glass and started cutting my arms. Danny called more cops over. " let that go....come on you'll be fine" he said throwing the piece of glass i had . he picked me up bridale style and lead me outside were a ambulance was . he placed me inside on the bed and sat down. I was still crying and trying to kill myself." stop zoe .stop trying to kill yourself it wont make thing better" he said grabbing my arms so I wont grab anything to kill myself. Honestly i dont wanna live.

' zoe stop '

' no i cant be in there anymore'

' just wait for two days and you'll be out calm down'

' i cant '

I looked at dany he was still holding my arms down. He smiled ." its okay" he said. There was a doctor cleaning my arms. I still have blood running through cause im new to being a vampire.i saw black dots in my vision ." i cant stay awake very long " i said. " zoe stay with me come on zoe....cant you something " he said. Darkness consumed me .

DAVE POV

" she even told him to get a new friend" jess said. Max jess and i were sitting outside zoe's house. "Well it is not my fault she dont like you any more. She's mine now so max add that to your no kiss list kay" i said. Looks like zoe is finally mine. Jess's phone started ringing." hello" she answered. She gasped." okay we'll be there" she said. Then she hung up." who was it" max asked." they found zoe cutting herself in the restroom , they took her to the hospital " she said. We all got up and ran to the hospital. We entered and walked quickly to the front desk." were is zoe cambridge" max asked. "Room 95" she said. Thats the this floor. We all walked to her room." do you think she's okay" max asked. " i dunno i guess we'll find out" i said opening the door. I saa zoe's arms cut and bruised. " oh my gosh what did she do" jess said . " you all said she barley turned to a vampire right" i askd they nodded." maybe she was going through a stage " i said." oh yeah. Wait that means when she wakes up she will lose a part of her memory" max said. " yup.it happens to every vampire budy" i said . i walked up to zoe sleeping. Wait she was sleeping ih they must've put her to sleep. I moved a piece of her aside, she looks so beautiful. But i just wanna date her then find someone else though.

She woke up and stared at max standing at the end of the bed.    "What happened" she asked.