10-...the room...

ZOE POV.

I woke up in a chair but untied. I rubbed my thigh were it stopped hurting, there was a guy standing next to the wall waiting for something. I guess for me to wake up I think?

I got up looking around. This room only had a chair,the one I was sitting in. "Where am I?" I asked. Oh my god I remember. There gonna test me if I'm able to use my powers still since I'm an element. "Well I just gotta make you angry" he said and turned on a light. Eliot was on his knees looking down at the floor. Fudge hole.

You did like him Zoe..

He desreves to suffer in pain

No you still like him you just won't admit it.

I have another mate

That got you in here..

You got a point there Lin..

Save him....you can bring back your power just try hard.

Fine!

I can't believe I'm gonna save thus fudgehole from dieing. "You have two choices Zoe....save him from dying...or.... Get out of here and leave him to die" he said. I gritted my teeth and took a deep breathe in. "He rejected you. Everyone knows you loved this guy but he rejected you, meaning Zoe.... He didn't like yo-" I cut him off. "Shut up!shut up! SHUT UP!!!" I yelled out and was about to jump at him.

But he took out a gun pointing it at Eliot so I stopped. "Are you mad. Max....max hes gonna reject you..." He said. I thought about the chair hitting him. C'mon go up. I gave up knowing it won't work. "He then pointed the gun at me and my eyes went wide. My fangs popped out and I backed up. " three....two"he was about to say one when I screamed so loud he fell clutching his ears shut and the floor got hot. "STOP!" He yelled in pain.

"Do you like it. Do you fell the pain in you. I feel it to. You do not know anything about my life so shut up before you make me more angry" I said. He chuckled. "You lost part of your memory and max lied to you" he said. That's it. I ran to him and bit his neck. I let go and he fell lifeless on the floor. Oh my god. I...I killed him. I looked back at Eliot and saw it was just a projector,god it looks so real.

I heard a door open and men came in. The guy with the mask came and I stepped back again but men held my arms still. "Why are you doing this to me?!" I asked angry. "Because i want what you have" he said. "Well to bad you cant have it" i said harshly. "Yes i can if you pass me some of you become my mate.and for that to happen we need max" he said stepping aside and max walked up next to him looking down at the floor.

"And how is that supposed to happen" i asked glaring at max. "Max will you do the honors" the mask guy ask. I bet hes smirking under that awefull mask. Max cleared his throat and looked into my eyes. Its like the world froze when we made eye contact. "I max carter allow noah black to be zoe cambridge.....mate...and i reject you zoe cambridge" he said. The way he said it, with no emotion at all hurt.

"Are you frikin serious max! My first mate rejected me while im still going through these vampire stages and now YOU! i really thought you were my one true love but no. I was so wrong! You max.you used me so he can get to me. Why would you do this is he threatening you to do this. Is he giving you something i cant give you." I said.

He fell on his knees and the guy pulled a gun out from the back of his pants. My eye's went wide as tears filled them. "Noah you have to see if the mate bond works" max said. So this basterds name is noah huh? He slowly took off his mask and my eyes scanned his face.

My heart beat quickend and my breath cuaght in my throat

My heart beat quickend and my breath cuaght in my throat. "I think it worked" he said looking at me head to toe. Then he pointed the gun at max and pulled the trigger.

I gasped as he fell on the floor lifeless. Hes dead, gone, forever. He will never talk to me or explain the cop thing to me. I never even got the chance to ask because of this stupid noah guy wanting my power. "Let me show you were you will be sleeping till i let you out....mate" he said smirking.

***********

I know its super short but i got my parents bought me a laptop and im making a new account, i will log in to this account to write chapters in this and the other books. I will mostly be writing through my phone for this account though....

Thank you for reading my book!!! Yall are anazibg and i know it takes time to get more votes amd readers but im patient...

Do yall like the book so far?