36- hes a specialist.

ZOE POV.

so its been three months.

Those three months its been hard, after my heat and that...we fell asleep and pretty much nothing exciting.

We've been doing alpha and Luna work we have been going to meetings attacking other territories and making our pack bigger.

Today me and Noah are going to meet the new vampires from the pack we recently attacked.

Changing into my leggings and green shirt I slipped my converse on and made my way down stairs.

The smell of pancakes filled my nostrils And I sped into the kitchen.

"Zoe, your pancakes are right there" Noah said pointing to the liquid mix in the bowl.

"Very funny Noah. Ha ha." I said.

He smirked while eating his pancakes with the twins and Mia.

I started making my own pancakes since Noah didn't make me any.

Zoe can we talk.

No. I'm busy.

Your making pancakes... C'mon its important.

No.

Ugh! Your so stubborn!

Thank you.

I blocked Noah and after a few minutes I sat down with a huff.

Jeez, I need to work out I'm getting fat.

"Good after noon girls" I smiled.

Yes, it's the afternoon and were eating pancakes honestly who cares its still food right!?

"So I'm planning on making a small school for children and teens but it'll take a few weeks to get everything decorated and get women to get a job as teachers here" Noah spoke.

I smiled.

"That's a good idea! I never got to finish school... And the children don't have to skip school now" I said.

Mia smiled.

"Yeah I can stay here now instead of leaving the pack for school" Mia said.

The twins smiled to.

I think I'll handle this school stuff Noah can handle the people and what not.

"I will be in charge of getting the building done" I said.

Noah looked at me but I gave him a i-can-do-it- look.

Women are strong also, not just male.

The twins put there plates in the dish washer and left with their coloring books giggling.

Mia got up and did the same but she was on her phone.

"Are you sure-" I cut Noah off.

"I'm a proud strong women I can do it. Trust me. You go worry about the new comers" I said.

He sighed but nodded with a soft smile.

Once we finished dinner I put our plates in the dish washer.

We come a few minutes earlier than everyone else so we can get more food.

I'm joking. Were busy today so we came earlier than expected.