chapater 6. newbie

ELIOT POV

" what in the world is that " she said." it's kinda like a couple thing except you find your girlfriend or whatever , they are like the other half of your heart you can't live without them and you happen to be my soulmate " i said. her eyes widened. "w-what, is that why your always nice to me and always with me " she asked. i nodded. i hope she doent get mad or something ." oh, so just because your assigned to who your mate is you have to stay with them and be nice , is that only why your always with me just beacause this whole soulmate thing " she yelled. " uh...no...not at all , well kinda ,wait no, i mean ugh" i couldnt find the right words , i hate it when i get confused. i saw a tear slip out her eye, she got up staring at me. i wont to hug her and say im sorry ." i knew it, i should've never fell for a player like you " she said. wait she had feelings for me , oh boy i mest this up really bad .she was walking out but i used my gift to hurt her brain."ow..s-stop
.....eliot.." she pleaded.

" no, this is what you get for being so.....stubborn...you know theirs something called reject it's when your soulmate breaks-up with you and you will be mated to another person " i said. what am i doing this is all my vamp.

'kill her '

' no ,why do you wanna kill her she's beautiful '

i yelled at him .

' reject her or i will do it for you '

' no stop it ,answer my question'

' she's being stubborn like i said '

' she barely turned into a vampire '

she was crying on the floor holding her head. ' mac stop hurting her ' i yelled to my inside vamp which is mac. mac was taking over." i reject you " mac said. then she looked up , mac finally stopped hurting her head.
" okay , why did i fall for him " she whispered the last part. i saw her run back to her house wiping tears away.

ZOE POV

i was crying on my bed.

' don't cry zoe you'll be fine '

a voice in my head said.' who are you '

' i'm lin your vamp '

' oh '

hours past,it was now time for school. i got in the shower i took a five minute bath and got out, i brushed my hair and teeth then i went to my drawers and took out some panties and a bra. i wore a gray shirt and jeans with my black converse ." okay daisy i'll be back later your food is in your tray be a good girl " i said. daisy is getting used to me since all this vampire thing is going on. i got my bag and phone then ran to school.

i walked in and saw jess. " hey zoe " she said walking up to me . i just smiled ." come on whats wrong this time" she asked." eliot re....rejected me " i said. she gasped." when did he tell you " she asked. " last night , but he seemed like he didn't care so no biggy " i said shrugging .she nodded. someone bumped into my shoulder making me trip back and fall on my but." sorry " it was a guy's voice. i looked up and saw the most beautiful eyes . " it's okay " i said. he held his hand out to help me up. i gladly took it , as soon as i touched him i felt a shock. " i'm zoe cambridge " i said.he smiled." i'm max carter ,sorry again i was getting chased by one of my friends " he said. i haven't seen this guy around ." are you new " i asked." yeah , todays my first day and i have no idea were my first class is " he said. i turned to jess and she walked next me ." hi i'm jess her best friend " she said ." max carter " he said.

" do you need help finding your first class " she asked. he nodded. i don't know why but i really dont feel nervous or like my cheeks aren't heating up ,eh who cares." zoe can help , she loves to make new friends you two can be like bestys right " she said.then that's when i got out of la la land . " yeah , are you up " he asked. what is she up to ." uh, yeah sure " i said. jess had a huge smile plastered on her face ." well then i guess i'll see you two around lunch " she said and left me and him. " who's your first class " i asked." garza " he said. "oh looks like your with me " i said. i got his arm and lead him to the class, i had to drag him there because everytime he would wonder of somewhere else.