29- "accident my ass!"

Zoe POV.

After the news me and gissel were stunned.

It was like Katrina had some sort of thing to make Noah so calm and attracted to her.

It angered me to see how much attention he gave her.

Like she was the spotlight.

"Duck!" Gissel and jess yelled.

I looked around for any ducks when suddenly I got a slam to my stomach, falling to the floor I coughed.

Luckily it didn't hurt that much.

One of my other friends from the pack agreed into training me how to be stronger.

"Zoe! You got to focus don't zone out unless you wanna die" he said.

I got up and nodded.

"Okay, sorry..." I muttered and started fighting back.

His name is blake, he's 20 and hes a hybrid to.

He's the best warrior in this pack, we met three weeks ago by me accidentally running into him when I was upset.

(P.s I was upset cause gissel finished the ice cream, I can't blame her she's pregnant)

Blake is a good friend, he can say things without hesitating and I learned about his past.

He got sold to Katrina.

I also learned something else....

Well..um...

You see, at the time Katrina was about 16 and still mates to Noah, Blake at the time was 15.

She had this friend that was a witch and they both came face to face one day while Blake was with his mother.

Which was Katrinas friend, he told me they were really poor and always got laughed at for wearing the same clothing.

His mother sold him to Katrina for 2 thousand.

Done deal.

Blake has a high wall built up, he won't let anyone else but me and his brother see the real him.

By the way his brother is Evan.

Remember him, the guy from the cellars.

Yeah...him.

Evan is 26 he had moved away when Blake was 12.

Blake is angry that Noah's letting her stay for 4 days straight.

Me to.

Like why, he knows I'll get mad.

(Hours past)

A few hours later jess ended up fighting with us.

"Zoe!" Noah's voice rung in my head as I gasped and slipped while I was kn the process of punching Blake.

I fell into his arms and we both fell, our lips attached by accident.

Suddenly Blake was pulled away and Noah hissed at him.

"YOU REALLY WANT TO DIE DONT YOU BLAKE!" he yelled.

Blake just blinked not scared.

Noah's hands particularly had fire ready to pounce out and burn him since he took my powers that day.

"Noah! It was an accident. Let him go" I growled.

Noah turned to me angry.

"Your protecting him to huh!? What y'all have a little thing going on.do y'all fuck each other!" He said anger and power laced in voice.

Anger built in me.

"Yeah, cause you know how much of a slut I am huh. I fucked him. Really you would say that Noah!" I said.

Jess stepped back with gissel.

"I'm saying you could be fucking him because katr-" I cut him off.

"Yeah cause she's here. IM NOT A SLUT. NO MATTER WHAT YOU KNOW I WONT FUCK A GUY IF I WAS JEALOUS! Noah come on. You know ne better. You know I would never do that to you." I said.

He let Blake go and he started coughing catching his breath.

"Accident my ass" he muttered.

Like I wouldn't be able to hear, I'm a frikin werewolf with super hearing ears or something.

"Why are you so mad! What did I do!" I called out running over to him.

He gritted his teeth as I followed him in our room.

Suddenly we both froze.

Katrina was laying on the bed under the sheets nude.

Her clothes laying on the floor.

She smiled at Noah and glared at me.

I glared back.

"What the fuck" I blurted out.

"Baby get in bed already" she whined to Noah.

"Bitch please! Get the fuck out of mine and Noah's room, before I tear your frikin head off" I said throwing her clothes at her face.

She gasped sitting up.

"Baby!! get her out" she said with a pointed look at Noah.

"Katrina, your room is down stairs please go" Noah whispered softly.

What!

What does she have with him, a threat?

"No!-" I cut her off and punched her nose hearing a crack.

Suddenly she screamed and started crying.

Noah groaned getting a towel.

"Zoe! Why did you do that! Get the fuck out! Now she's going to punish me! " Noah blurted out this time.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"It was a accident" I said smirking at Katrina.

I was happy she was hurt.

But why would Noah get punished?

Katrina cryed it got annoying so I got a pillow while Noah git the towel for her nose.

Placing the pillow over her face I held it there and got close to her ear were she would hear me.

"Listen bitch, if you think tour boss, your wrong. I might not know what Noah and you had but I swear I will make your life living hell if you touch my mate" I said and moved the pillow.

I sat on the couch while watching Noah come out the restroom cleaning her nose.

Katrina taking deep breaths.

I'm not a bitch, I'm just trying to protect what's mine.