11. i can always reject you right?

ZOE POV.

The guards pulled me all the way towards a silver metal door, the door itself looked scary. "What cellar is free?" He asked the guards. "Um i think number 95" a guy said with a Italian accent. I like british accent better, I've always wanted to learn how to speak like them.

Noah opened the door and lead us to what seems like a dungoen. The strong scent of metallic blood hit me. I saw all these people, human beings. They were all either sitting down or laying down. I felt bad for them because there clothe was dirty and ripped barely even covering them from all the wholes the clothes had.

Each were beat and had bite marks. Arent they like supposed to die by one bite. We stopped in front of a cellar there was a man in there though. "Well it seems all are used" he said happy. Who the fudge would be happy to have each cellar full of beat people. "But there's 300 boss...each cant be full...." The Italian guy said. "Well its to bad for him...." He said smiling evilly. "Whats that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Hey! Get up your times over" he said startling the poor guy.  Hes gonna kill him! He cant do that why does he even want thses people here anyways. "No please no!" He pleaded. "Marcus get him out hes a waste" he grumbled and opened the cellar door. The man started backing away in fear as his tears slid down his dirty cheek.

"No stop! Dont hurt him..please" i said when the italian guy named marcus got his arm and pulled him up. The otger guard holding my gripped it tighter. "Listen to the girl please." he begged. Marcus pulled him out, the guy loojed in pain when he walked. "IM INNOCENT! WERE ALL INNOCENT" he yelled in the hall. Noah got my arm sending sparks all over my body.

It did feel good but i rather it be max. Though hes no longer part of thus world, i wish he was i wish he told me why he was doing this. Why he was helping this sick bastered. He pushed me into the cellar making me hit the silver bars. I let out a scream when i felt the stinging pain from the silver.

"You b'tch" he spat locking the door. "A b'tch is a dog. Dogs bark. Bark comes from trees. Trees come from mother nature. Mother nature is beautiful....so...thanks for the comment" i smirked. The guy that was gripping my arm looked like he aas holding in hus luaghter from my comeback. But noah over here looked like he was gonna breathe out fire.

"I will mark you later so i can have full powers" he smirked back. Dont worry i know what i will do with that before he has a chance to mark me. "Shes smiling like that cat from alice and the wonder land" the guy said. "Shut up evan" noah said about to walk away. "Wait! I have one question and thats it" i said stepping closer.

He stopped groaning, evan sped out and as he closed the door i heard him luaghing. "What?!" He asked irritated. "I can always reject you right?" I asked while rubbing my chin in thought. "Yes. But i will not accept it and you will start feeling pain through the bond" he answered and left.

Shoot we were close though.

I know. What can i do to stop him from getting our power.

Um... you can act like your falling in love and  maybe his vampire in him will fall for us...

Oh so your not in love with him?

Nope. But i should be. But after hes killed max i lost intrest in him.

Same. Oh about that idea. What if he will want to mark me sooner?

No he will earn your trust and let you out into the house or whatever this place is.

Ok. Lets go with that then.

So i just have to practice loving him. This is gonna be hard. I need to escape from here and get to my house to pack and move. Maybe my friends might wanna come with me to another town. I only have two alive right now. Maybe there looking for me. Hopefully they are.

Two hours later of practicing my act i heard a door. I quickly sat down and fake sobbed. Ive been trying to get my tears running. I explained my plan to the nice teenage girl in the cellar next to me. "Zoe" noah spoke. I looked up and stood up fast backing away. I held back my evil smirk.

"Please noah.. Im not ready to be marked give me time" i cried. He rolled His eyesvand unlocked the door. Fudge its not working. He walked in smirking. He geld abseloutly NO emotion. Just keep on going he'll fall for my plan.right?

His fangs popped out and he was now in front of me barely an inch away. "N...noah" i breathed staring into his icy blue eyes. He frowned and closed his mouth. Yaaasss its working. "Fine" he sighed. I did a little dance in my head. Time for tge ending. The part i hate but will have to do in order to get into the house faster.

I hugged him. My arms were around his waist and i brought him closer. "Thank you for understanding! I love yo- im mean..uh...just thankz" i lied. I made myself blush hard, looking away from him i stared at the floor. ITS WORKING!!!! YAAASSS!!

"I think the mate bonds rubbing on you sweet cheeks" he whispered . ok the plans over for today, he can leave now. His finger went under my chin and made me look at him. He was smiling. I think the mate bonds rubbing on him . HA. Imma feel so guilty for leaving him in love. I wont reject him i will just run away so he cant reject me when i escape and move cause it has to be face to face.

"I like you...if you stay a good girl then i will wait till your ready ok?" He asked. I nodded and smiled sweetly. His eyes went to lips abd he licked his breathing in heavily. He walked away locking the door before he ran out. I sighed in relief and started jumping up and down, i did my little vuctory dance and stopped when i noticed no bed.

Everyone has to sleep on the dirt. "Dont worry theres no bugs you'll just get dirty" the girl said. "Ok....oh im zoe.." I said sitting down. "Im gissel" she said. I smiled. "Do you want to get out of here to?" I asked. She nodded fast. "Your  vampire....why arent you going crazy with blood though" she asked nervous. "Im a new born vampire" i said. She nodded understanding.

Well...i got a new Friend.... And i will try saving these people if i have time.

********

Ok so i got excited and decided to post a chapter!

How do yall like the book?

Leave your thoughts and i will try my best yo improve 😊❤