14- our room

ZOE POV.

he held his hand out but I tried ignoring it. he ended up grabbing my hand anyways. he lead me to the door but I stopped walking. "what are you going to do with these people?" I asked. he sighed. "you'll find put later" he answered and tried brabbing my hand again but I moved it away quick "no! you better not hurt them noah" I warned.

*stop being stubborn*

*no*

*theres consequences babe*

*don't babe me Mr. *

*why not*

*really. you want to know why"

he nodded smirking. "i had two mates that rejected me. don't call me babe till I tell you you can" I said. he stiffend when I said rejected. I wonder why. did he ever get rejected? I mean he is scary. he can scare the poop outa you in one yell. maybe he's just a broken hearted guy that needs help putting the pieces back together. I heard a loud scream from a women. it sounded familiar though.

coming back to reality I saw noah had our hands interwined and was leading me down a hallway. "noah?" I asked. "hmm" he answered. I bit my lip and looked down the hall at the door were the scream came from. "can I see gissel?" I asked. "later.... marcus is with her their mates" he said. "then what was that scream?" I asked. he gripped my hand and clenched his jaw.

"nothing" he sternly said. I rolled my eyes. gissel doesn't scream like that, this scream was kind of mid age and dull. finally after unlocking a door we enetered another side of the house. it was amazing.

the white walls were calming to me. he lead me through the living room and walked up stairs we stopped in front of a door. I looked around and didn't see anyone, this must be his house then. weres gissel though?

the door in front of us opened and my eyes wondered around excitedly. what! I love seeing huge modern rooms there legit awesome. my eyes landed on two little adorable girls. they turned to us and smiled. "girls this is zoe.... zoe this is Addison and Alisson there twins" noah introduced. walking up to them they shook my hand and stared at me. "zoe your noah's mate aren't you" Addison asked. these twins are so cute, and their vampires I can sense it.

I looked back at noah if I should say yes. "yes Addison, she is" he answerd. I looked back anad they both jumped on me engulfing me in a hug. we fell on the floor and giggled. "your very pretty zoe" Allison said. I want twins like these girls. there just so damn adorable no one can stay mad at two adorable kids. "i'm going to shower. behave okay" noah instructed. they nodded and I rolled my eyes at his bossyness. once he entered the bathroom the twins sat in front of me.

"were ten years old our birthday is next month on Friday" Allison said cheerfully. "wow that's amazing y'all are turning eleven! are you both excited" I said. they both nodded fast and started talking for a few minutes about what they want there theme to be about. "daddy said we can invite uncle Benjamin" Addison said playing with her charm braclet. i saw they both had the same charms and then my mind went to addisons words. 'daddy' . "who's your dad?" i asked. Allison cleared her throat and looked at her sister nervous. something's up and imma find out.

at that moment noah stepped out with a towel around his waist. my eyes went down to his abs admering them. "girls go to your room. I need to talk to zoe" he ordered. they nodded and walked out. he reached his drawers and i turned around looking down at my hands. why am i liking it here, i should be finding a way to get this liquid escaping thingy out of me. he wouldn't play dumb, he would play tricky. of course marcus wouldn't help me hes on noahs pack. "who's girls are those" i asked. it was quiet for a while so i turned around slowly hoping he wasn't undressed.