16- period help

ZOE POV.

Waking up in a bed next to someone my eyes fluttered open. Turning i saw noah snoring softly with his arms around my waist. Today the kings coming, why? Does he have something to do with mason or is mason in trouble something?

I heard a chuckle and my eyes darted to noah. He was smirking at me. "What?!" I asked. "Nothing its just funny how hard your thinking" he said.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny....but why is the king coming" i asked. He stiffned and shot up fast. He ran out in a second and i followed immediatly. Whats up with him? Stopping in front of a door he opened it and closed it in my face.

Well damn.

Crossing my arms over my chest i stomped back and got into the shower.
I let the water run down my hair and body for a few minutes. A shower always sooths things....sometimes.

Stepping out with a towel wrapped around my body my eyes stopped on the girl from yesterday that was talking to noah and marcus.

She stared at me with wide eyes. I scanned the drawer she was looking through and it was mine.

"Im not stealing nothing i swear" she said panicked. I gripped my towl. "Then what are you doing in here looking through my drawer" i asked walking towards her. She moved back and hit the drawer. Seeing her scared and nervous i stopped. "I uh...um....i-i...was j-just.." she trailed off looking down and fiddling with her fingers.

I walked up to her and she was about to run but i was fast enough to grab her arm. My underwears and bras drawer? "Why are you looking in this drawer" i asked. She stiffned like noah.

"How old are you" i asked. I dont think shes my size, she looks to young to be wearing my size. Oh my gosh she might be one of those girls who like to make there boobs look bigger just to impress the guys.

"14" she answerd. I sighed and told her to wait for me on the couch while i changed.  I got my clothes bra and underwear then walked into the walk in closet. Changing into a pink sports bra and black shorts i slipped on one of noahs big shirts and tucked it in on the corner so people can know i do have shorts on.

Walking out i saw the girl standing by the couch pulling her shirt down. "Hey...lets talk yeah" i said sitting on the couch. I waited till she sat but she never did. "Okay then... are you one of those popular girls who try making there boobs bigger? "  i asked getting to the point.

"No! God no!" She said eyes wide.

"You can talk to me...dont be scared i wont judge or get mad and i wont tell im not a snitch" i said. She giggled a little at my last words.

After a while she looked at me really really nervous sweat slid down her forehead. "Are you sure?" She asked.

I nodded smiling reasuringly.

With one final sigh she looked at the floor. "Im...im on my...period" she whispered the last word i could barely even heard her.

"Oh...this your first time" i asked. She nodded. "Its okay its normal. When i first got it my mom helped me out and explained everything" i said.

"I dont have a mother though...they died when i was young." She said. Getting up i hugged her. "I will help you then" i said. She hugged back.

Seprating i got her hand and lead her into the bathroom. Opening every cabinet in there i finally found them. Noah sent someone to buy them for me just in case i get it next week. "Here open it and place it on your underwear once your done come out....i will explain everything to you" i said. She nodded taking the pad. I was about to walk out the bathroom when she stopped me.

"I need a new underwear..i stained...my um underwear" she said her face turning red. "Ok....i'll get one for you" i said. She smiled and i walked out.

Walking out the room i looked for a person to ask if they know were her room is. Shoot i dont know her name. "MARCUS!" I hollard walking to him fast. Wide eyed he walked away the other way. Running in front of him i breatged out. "Were is that girls room you all were talking to yesterday" i
Asked fast.

"Why?" He asked. "Its a girls thing hurry shes in need of my help!" I said. "22 doors away from there" he said pointing to a room. Running down the hall counting the doors i stopped at the 23rd one. Walking in i looked in evey drawer till i found her unddrwears. This is so weird but she needs my help.

Running back to noahs room i knocked on the bathroom door softly. "Just lut it under the door" she said.

Stuffing it under the door i sighed. I feel like a mother right now. I wonder who her parents are, she looks like noah kind of. I chuckled at the thought of them being siblings. Theres no way, shes to sweet and hes to....mean and bossy and hot and sexy and- i mean cold hearted.

Once she was out she walked towards me all weird. "I feel like a baby all over again" she said annoyd. I smiled. "Yeah i know... oh just to let you know your going to be getting very annoyed and a little angry it happens... rememebrr this day mark it on a calander so you can know when you will get it again" i said. She nodded.

"Do you have siblings If you dont mind me asking" i said.

"Yeah...its noah" she said.

Wow.

"Oh...um...wow" i said shocked.

She luaghed and laid down on the bed. "Imma take a nap so know one can bother me" she said. I giggled.

I forgot we can sleep if we wanted to.. so i just slept for nothing then?

"Oh wait do you know why noah is always serious about the king coming" i asked.

"Yeah cause the king is like so powerful....hes a hybrid... and noah has something he wants" she said.

"Wow...howd you know" i asked.

"Someone...." she smirked and fell asleep.

Getting up i walked out and immediatly got pulled away by some guy.

"Let her go" i heard noah a few steps away.

Looking up i saw a guy that looked just like noah. I felt a bond between us. "Um....n-noah" i said. The guy smirked. "Hi...im owen....noahs.. twin" he said smirking.

All hell let loose.