15- awake

ZOE POV.

(dream)

waking up with a groan and a bit of pain in my neck, I rubbed the spot and felt my mark. the memory came back from when he bit me. I looked around and saw I was in his room. the door opened and noah came walking in his head hanging low.

he looked miserable. "shut up! just shut up for gods sake I know what I did" he yelled suddenly. marcus walked in he was glaring at noah. don't they see me, I'm awake. "you f'cked up she was your only chance into bringing your old self back. now your still a ass'ole!" he yelled. noah sped to him like the flash and had him by his neck.

"i.know.what.i.did....now shut up and tell gissel she isn't coming back" he gritted out. marcus nodded in fear and ran out. I got up and walked up to noah ready to comfront him for scaring the poop outta him, until he walked right passed me. I gasped and my hands flew to my stomache. I looked back and noticed my body still laying on the bed, pale as ever.

oh god.

you have to find a way to get back into your body my child. a soft voice said. I turned around and saw a lady, she was very pale and her hair was white. she looked like a ghost. "how?" i asked. she smiled softly and put her hands on my shoulders. "you will find a way" she said and disapered into thin air.

(end of dream)

gasping for air i sat up quick looking around. i spotted the twins and gissel sitting on the sofa and crying softly. i quickly got out of bed and saw i was in a blue night gown. i walked up to them and touched gissels shoulders. my hand didn't go through. she flinched looking up. her eyes widened and she immediately hugged me. the twins did also. "oh my god. your alive" she cried. "i know. i know." i breathed hugging back. i bent down to the tiwns and hugged them. "we thought god took you" Addison sniffled. i smiled rubbing her cheeks from all the tear stains.

i did the same to Allison and got up. "how long was i out" i asked. "two weeks" she answered. my eyes went wide and i stomped out of noahs room with the girls on my tail. hearing voices down stairs i walked down there and saw noah, marcus, and another young girl probably in her teens.

"YOU FRIKIN JERK!!" i yelled pushing noah to the floor. he stumbled down and the girl got up fast. noah stood to his feet. "your awake" he breathed. he tried hugging me but i pushed him back. "Yes I'm frikin awake! I can't believe you actually took almost all of my power. I'm weak. vulernable noah!" i yelled.

"i didn't mean to. i told you there was consequences" he explained. marcus got up and walked over to gissel standing in front of her protectively. i wanted to smile but now isn't the time. he got my hands forcefully and pulled me into his chest. i screamed at the top of my lungs and he fell back. everyone covered their ears tight. the floor got hot and my strength got stronger. looking at noah covering his ears i walked over to him. "YOU PEICE OF SH'T DONT DESRVE TO LIVE!" i yelled.

everyone uncovered there ears holding onto something to keep them from blacking out. "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU STUBORN B'TCH" he yelled grabbing hold of my wrists. i pulled away roughly but he gripped tighter and pulled me to a door. i did everything from kicking spitting and trying to run away. He pushed me inside the room and closed the door behind him. It was a room with no windows, no bed, no nothing, only a light a chair, and a small shelf.

 It was a room with no windows, no bed, no nothing, only a light a chair, and a small shelf

The door was metal so I couldn't break it down. "Were going to stay here till you calm down" he said. I glared at him. "Let me out" I gritted. He shook his head and walked up to me. Grabbing my forearms he pulled me to the chair and made me sit down. "What now I'm grounded" I rolled ntmy eyes and ran to the door. I hit it making a tiny dent in it. I ran everywhere hitting the walls trying to get out.

"LET ME OUT FOR GODS SAKE!" I yelled at him. He just leaned on the little shelf smirking at me. "Nope...I said till you calm down" he said crossing his arms over his chest.

Let's show him how calm we are.

If you say so

My vamp said smirking. I was kn front of him in seconds. I wrapped my arms around his waist and I sniffled. "I don't like being trapped" I said. He sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist to. "I'm sorry babe but you gotta calm down....your feelings are heightened abd i don't won't you going crazy over something small" he said. Now this is getting to real. Why do my plans get ruined.

Cause he's hot.

Yes I know that but-

Wait what! Stupid vamp trying to trick me into saying stuff. Realizing my hand was under his shirt tracing his abs I pulled away turning completely red. He grunted. "Why'd you stop" he asked. My words got stuck in my throat. "Um..." Was all I could stay. He chuckled and rubbed his stomache. Walking to the door he looked at me. "Come on babe" he said. I walked quietly to him while looking down.

He put his hand on my lower back making me nervous and bite my lip. Leading me to the kitchen I sat on a stool and he got a blood bag out of the fridge. My eyes stayed on it like a predator keeping its eye on its pray. "Here but don't tear the whole bag up" he said tossing it to me. Opening the top up I drank it.

Man I was so hungry.

"The king of vampire's is visiting tomorrow"

"Dracula?" I asked.

"No" .