17- twins...?

ZOE POV.

"excuse me what?!" I asked making sure I heard him right. "i'm owen, noah's twin i'm guessing he never told you about me huh?" he asked smirking devilishly. I looked at noah wide eyed. why did i have to end up being a vampire this is so messed up for me. "owen let her go" noah gritted out. "very well brother" he said and let me go pushing towards the stair case. a scream left my mouth when I my foot slipped from underneath and I fell back. noah caught my arm before I tumbled down. my shaky hands wrapped around his waist and and my shaky breath calmed down a bit.

owen chuckled. "your twin is a sick phyco path" I whispered. owen sent a glare my way and I glared back at him. "i know, but you just got to know that your going to have feelings for him to because he's my twin and I guess your his mate to" noah spoke softly. there was a knock at the door and we were all down there in a second. noah opened it as owen plopped down on a couch. a guy stood there with two guards on his side's. "king Nathan...." noah trailed off. my eyes widened. "oh...your the king" I asked. "yes and you must be the newborn with the special powers, I heard noah drained that out of you" he said eyeing noah. noah looked away angry. I stayed quiet. its true when I was in the living room the day I woke up that was the last of it, I have no powers i'm just a regular vampire.

"noah, you know why i'm- owen" he cut himself off his eyes landing on owen. turning back to owen he shot up wide eyed fear passing his eyes. Nathan tried getting in but there was like a invisble door there not letting him in.

(yes I go this idea from vampire diaries)

"let me in" he said looking up at noah. "don't!" owen called out. "zoe go to gissel's room and stay there till I say come out" noah said angry. "but I can hel-" he cut me off. "JUST GO!" he yelled making me flinch. I ran to gissel's room as soon as those words left his mouth. slamming the door shut I heard a gasp from a familiar person. turning towards her I wrapped her in my arms. she hugged me back tightly. "whats wrong" she asked. "nothing the king is here and noah never told me e had a twin which is now here and let me tell you he's a phyco path you know what he did? he pushed me to the stair case I almost fell but thank god noah caught me and now the stupid king is here and noah sent me here" I babbled.

she looked surprised. "wait you.... oh my gosh he turned you without me! IS HE INSANE OR JUST MENTAL FROM THE HEAD!" I yelled. I turned her head and saw teeth marks on her neck. anger boiled inside me. "calm down please, I told him to" she said. I looked at her breathing out heavily. "why" I asked. "because.....I wanted it to be um...uh...um romantic" she whispered. my eyes widened and I felt like gagging. "You did it with ....." i trailed off and she nodded blushing hard.

"Um....wow...okay...you used protection right?" I asked. She opened her mouth then closed it. Oh god.... "i dont know.." zhe trailed off. "Imma be a aunt!!" I smiled and hugged her. "Dont get your hopes up i think so...im not sure really" she said. "Weres marcus" i asked. "The ithr side of the house" she spoke. "Oh" was all i said. That cell was really miserable. I put my ear against the door listening closely.

"You know she'll die!" Owen said.

Who?

"Just give me the god damn ring and i will let you twins work things out!" Nathan said annoyed.

"Well i didnt know" noah finally spoke.

"Shes my mate to i want to meet her to its not ny fualt were twins blame that on mom amd dad for having sex!" Owen said.

I scrunched my nose in disgust.

"How can we fix this" owen asked.

"Zoe cant know about the deal-" a loud painfull scream came from behind me.

Turning around i saw gissel on the floor gripping her head on pain. I was by her side instantly. "Whats wrong?" I asked. "It..hurts" she said. My eyes widened after a second of thinking over this. I went through the same thing when i first turned. Pain. Was all i felt. "Your going through transistion its going to be over soon...its ok" i hugged her.

She let out a scream and cry mixed together.

It did hurt my ears.

Marcus bursted into the room with the three guys behind him. They were all worried. Marcus took gissel from my arms and he held her in his arms. "Sshh its okay baby...its alright the pain will be gone" he cooed. I smiled softly. "Zoe get over here!" Noah called out leaving the room. I rolled my eyes but followed with the king and owen behind me. I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Im going to be gone for two days o have to go with nathan and owen somewhere" noah said. "Okay" i shrugged. I really wanna be with gissel and stay by her side but marcus probably wont let me in the room.

"Im going to check up on your sister them gossel if marcus lets me in" i said turning on my heels. "No goodbyes!" Owen said. "Goodbye." I said.

I walked into noahs room were his sister slept in. I spotted allison and addison sitting on the couch while watching spongebob on their tablet with earphones on. His sister was still asleep, pulling the blanket over her shoulders she snuggled into the pillows. I got am extra blanket from noahs closet and put it over the girls, they flinched and quickly looked up. A hige smile spread across there face and they whispered a hi. "Hey girls." I whispered kissing there foreheads. They got back to there tablet.

Walking out before shutting the door softly i ram to gissels room grabbing and apple om the way. I knocked on the door and waited. Marcus opened it after a few seconds. "Shes asleep" he whispered and shut the door in my face.

Well damn.

Today must be 'go to sleep and leave zoe bored' day...

I went to the living room and plopped down.

My mind going to noah owens and nathans conversation. What shouldnt i know?.... and why shouldnt i know...

Nathan- zoe...gissel's pregnant.... i heard an extra heart beat from her stomach...since im a hybrid i have better hearing skills.

'