chapater 9. memory

MAX POV

" what happened " she asked. She forgot half of her memory uh oh.,this only happens to a few vamps but I'm guessing since she never believed in vampires I guess thats why this is happing .I got to the side of her and put a hand on her forehead. I don't want her to be mad at me." You lost a little of your memory but its okay I'll explain later right now we have to get you home " I said. Her eyes widened and she quickly sat up. " what do you mean I lost a little of my memory " she said. I looked at Dave and he shook his Head. "Uh I'll explain later , come on get up" I said helping her of the bed. She stood and hugged me." Take me home " she said putting all her weight on me. I smiled and picked her up bridal style,the doctor came in. " ah I see you got her up that's good anyways here is her medicine " he said handing me a little box. " whats it for" I asked. " for her memory to come back" he said I frowned at that but covered it and nodded. He a stepped aside and we all walked out." We missed you"jess said. I looked down at Zoe and she was staring at me. " I missed you all" she said. I smiled .

We all entered Zoe's house and went to the living room I sat down with Zoe on my laps. "Okay we're leaving now see ya later love bird's" jess said wiggling her eyebrows. Dave looked angry. " imouttay here to take care of Zoe when max leaves " he said. Zoe sat up on my laps." So are you gonna explain to me" she asked. I chuckled ." yeah " I said. Dave sat on the opposite couch." Okay, Dave sit over here to listen to the story " she said. He smiled and sat next to us. " so whats the last thing you remember " I asked. She thought for a little." When I was in tutoring you all" she said. I turned to Dave. " just tell her your her best friend and I'm dating her " he whispered. I pushed him away." Im your boyfriend and he is a friend , I asked you out yesterday and.....yeah I'm just the new kid" I said .her eyes widened. " Im dating you" she asked. I nodded. " when do we go to school"she asked. I looked at my watch ." in three minutes so I think you should go get ready " i said. She got up and kissed my cheek then left to her room. Once she left Dave punched my arm. "What was that for" I said. " for lying to her " he said." As long as she won't take the pills the doctor gave her which I have she won't know" I said and walked to Zoe's room. " I'm leaving already,later loser" he said and left.

ZOE'S POV

I really don't know how I to the hospital and why I have cuts on my arms. I heard the door open ,I I quickly turned around and saw max.I smiled ." hey Bebe ready " he said. I nodded and got my bag." Daisy don't make a mess or your going outside" I said. We ran to school and entered. " hey max I see you have a Friend " a girl said.we kept on walking to my locker, I saw jess ."hey jess " I said and hugged her. She smiled and returned the hug." Uh Zoe I can i talk to jess real quick its personal " max asked.personal, why can't I know.I just nodded and went to my locker. I placed my bag inside and took out some books.I was about to close it when I see Eliot right next to me." What do you want" I asked annoyed." I am so sorry about the rejection I really didn't mean it, it was my vamp that controlled me" he said. My fangs popped out and he flinched. " I DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL I have someone else " I said. We got a few stares."who " he asked. "Why would I tell you" I said. " fine if you won't tell me he can.... David Read her mind" he told another guy a few inches away. David nodded and stared at me.don't think of anything Zoe. " the new kid max" he said ." why do you wanna know anyways I don't need you , just leave me alone"I said. " I'll leave you alone but not your friend" he said. My eyes widened. Max he was going after max uh oh. " if you hurt him i swear Eliot I will do anything to kill you" I threatened ." sure " he said and left. I closed my locker and ran over to were max and jess was. " guys Eliots gonna do something to you max cause I said I had someone else and he got mad" I explained.Max's eyes shot open. " what " he said. "Why him" jess asked." Cause I said I had someone else " I said. " oh is that why you yelled " she asked I nodded." Max just stay away from him okay" i said.he nodded. We were walking to first period. Once we entered I saw ms.Garza ." where have you been,you missed out in so much" she said. I've missed out.I was about to speak but max beat me. "She was sick and had to go to the hospital" he said. Oh that's why I was in there. Wait I don't remember being sick this is getting confusing. We sat down and began to work.
.

.

.

.

We were sitting down eating our lunch in the cafatieria. " ima get some water " max said getting up. I nodded. After a minute I began hearing the word ' fight ' , what's going on ." come on" jess said pulling me towards the crowd. " wait where's max...oh my gosh" in said once I saw who was fighting. It was max and Eliot. " uh oh this is bad" jess said. I nodded in agreement. " YOU STOLE MY MATE NOW YOUR GONNA PAY" Eliot yelled.Max's eyes landed on me and back at Eliot." You rejected her you already lost her"he said.Eliot did that mind hurting thingy to max. Max let out a yell.I ran towards max." Its him he's doing this" I whispered.I I stood and turned to Eliot ."stop it" I said. He shook his head. Max let out another yell. This guys getting on my nerves. " STOP IT" I yelled at the top of my lungs. My hands started to get red . i let out a huge yell that made everyone cover there ears. All around me the floor started getting hot making max and Eliot backing up. Everyone was staring and recording. "If you wanna get to max your going to have to go through me" I said. Eliot chuckled." Okay then this will be easy" he said. He came closer to me and held my neck tightly. "No" max and jess yelled.my hands got hot again .I pushed Eliot with all my force . he landed across the cafatieria . my hands let out fire going towards Eliot.he quickly moved and the fire hit the wall but went away.I let out another scream. " whoa " everyone said. Eliot ran up to max. I pushed him aside ." look i don't know how you did that but I just wanna fight the guy" he said. I smiled and pushed him back. " whoa man your strong" he said. " I said for the last time leave him and me alone including jess" I said and left with jess and max. " how did you do that" jess asked.I shrugged." I dunno I just did " I said.I got Max's hand and felt a shock. I quickly let go." This means you my new mate" he said. I poked his cheek and felt the cheek. "Yup"I said.we left to class with a shocked Eliot behind.

" uh Zoe I think you should hear this" max said. "Okay" I said. He sighed." Your a element it means what you just did back there with the fire thing your powerful Zoe " he said.