Chapter 3

Meek
Biscayne Bay,Miami FL

Meek hotel was right on the beach since he was leaving.That night,he dropped her off by his hotel and had to carry her out.

She was too drunk to walk to the elevator,or even make it out the car itself.
He put her up into his hotel room and took off her wet clothes.

"Thankyou Meek"Nicki said turning over.At that time,she only had her thong from earlier on with an oversized T-shirt to place over.

"No problem"Meek walked to the door and head out to the parking garage so he could get Nicki's car.

Before he left,he went through her purse to get them because he didn't want to wake her up.

He sped down I-95 using his GPS built in his car.Within 15 minutes,he rode back into the parking lot.

King Of Diamonds was still open,but not the stripping part of it.They only had drinks since it was almost 2:30 in the morning.

"Where is her car?"Meek asked himself.He grabbed the keys which had a black puff key chain on it,and a lecture of her and her mom.

"Well,now I know what her mama look like"

He looked at the car key and saw that it had a Toyota sign on it.He pressed the unlock button and the lights went on.

"Found that jawn.Shwaty got a Corolla?From the money she making?"Meek called up Tak which was inside the club at the time and told him to drive Meek Mercedes Benz while he drove Nicki's car.

"Follow me and don't scratch my shit"
Meek said hopping in her car.

"Aight man"Tak said.

Meek pulled out first and headed towards the highway.Tak was right behind him.

Meek put the radio on and it was on blast.

"What the hell!?!This girl eardrums don't be hurting?"Meek asked himself.He turned it down a little and he could still feel his ears pounding.

"What the Fuck"Meek put his indicators on and turned into the parking lot of the hotel.Tak wanted to come back to get some sleep for tomorrow because they were leaving anyways.

"Thanks man,much respect"Meek said as he dapped Tak up before waking into his room.

Nicki was half asleep,watching Wild'N Out.

"And his head so big,Ima stretch for it like spacejam"

Nicki laughed and turned the TV down.

"Well hello meek.Did you get my car for me?"Nicki asked sitting up placing her head on the headboard.

"Yeah I just came back too.You was trying to kill a nigga with that bass up loud"Meek said looking through the fridge.

Meek's hotel room was an open concept,where the kitchen was right next to the bedroom without a wall.The bathroom of course had one for privacy.

"Well I'm sorry Meek but it is my car.I barely even know you to be in your bed right now"Nicki said taking out her phone.It was cracked like before.She had a Space Grey iPhone 6s which didn't cost her much.

"You got a charger"Nicki asked.Her phone was running Snapchat all day long at it took put most of her charge.

"Yeah it's right there by the night table."