Chapter 22

Meek
Atlanta Georgia
(Last Chapter)

"Robert would you like to come up anyway something"The pastor asked as the church was silent.

Meek nodded his head taking off the Gucci shades he had on.Walking up there quietly and slow,Cardi cried and screamed out.She fell to her knees and Cassie covered her mouth with tears rolling down her cheek.

Sherika,Thembi, and Na all placed their heads down nodding them.Sheila hyperventilated as Meek made his way to the middle of the stage.

Murals of Jesus and God surrounded the church.Meek took a deep breath and began talking.

"Today is just so sad.And Ion even know if I could talk right now.It's just....both of them were so good.I loved them both.Unfortunately god took their lives too soon.Onika was a nice mother,Anika was so smart and brave.I just...."Meek said stopping wiping his tears with the napkin he had.

"Just rest in paradise my babies"Meek said walking off the stage.He had so much emotions going on inside him.

Cardi got up and walked over to him with her 5 month belly.

"They both in a better place"Cardi said hugging him.She gripped his tux and they rocked side to side.

"Thanks man."Meek said kissing the side of her face walking away out of the church.He needed to rest his mind.

Sitting down on the pavement,he looked around at the cars passing by.Dropping his head,he felt something tap him.

Looking around he saw Nicki,Anika,Carol, and Jelani standing there.

"Thank you for taking care her"Carol said hugging Nicki who smiled.Anika hugged Nicki's leg while blushing.

"Your welcome Ms.Carol"Meek said and just like that Nicki waved and they all disappeared.

Getting up,he replayed what just happened in front of him.Walking back in,the caskets were open and everybody broke down into tears walking by them.

"Nicki,Anika!!"Sherika yelled dropping to her knees once again.

Omelly helped to pick her up and the funeral service worker fanned her as she sweated.

"Man this shit bogus"Meek said rubbing his waves looking at Nicki and Anika for one last time before they were both 6 feet under the ground.

----------
After Funeral

"You okay man?"Deen asked patting his back.

"Yeah..."Meek replied dryly.He held Jayda in his other hand missing the fact that Anika would have been in the other.

"Man...Ima go outside in here heavy as Fuck"Meek said walking away.Jayda yawned and put her head on Meek's shoulder.

"You tired?"Meek asked her.She nodded and coughed again.

"Okay baby go to sleep.I'll wake you back up"Meek said putting her on the couch.

Walking out he was greeted by Na,Cardi, and many of her friends.

"You need to tell Papi to run that track he was just playing back"Na said drinking some vodka that was in her cup.Papi was at the table playing music.

"What song was he playing ?"Meek asked taking a seat in the lawn chair.

"Ooouuu"Na said laughing.

*reminds me of Spongebob😂😭

Just watch it😭😂😭*

"When it's time to pop they a no show......yeah I'm pretty but I'm loco....the loud got me moving slow mo....."Denim said Milly rocking real hard.

"Aye denim calm down looking like you bout to break something...."Meek said laughing picking her up.

Papi laughed and smiled.He started to play Steal Her Man.

"Put me down uncle!!"Denim said trying to get out.He put her down and she started to dance.

"Yahh aye.....pop it pop it pop it pop it yahh aye ....left foot right foot yahh aye don't fall sleep"Denim went back and did the tidrop.

"Watch when you end up in the hospital"Na said laughing.
Denim rolled her eyes and walked off.

"So...how you Gon hold up little bro?"Na asked Meek.He sighed.

"Ion know man,bye me a new house start over.."Meek said rubbing his hands together replaying what had happened in the church.

"Well at least you good.Jayda?"Na said asking about Jayda.

"She sleep...."Meek replied getting up from the chair looking though the glass sliding door checking if she was okay.

"Ima go wait one second"Meek said waling inside.He picked Jayda up who was asleep.

He kissed her on the forehead.

---------
I lied...this chapter short as hell.....made a new book....sorry but I had to drop this bomb!!Last Chapter if y'all want me to do a sequel comment if it's less than 10 comments,I'm not doing it so....comment if you want that sequel.I already have some ideas so.....bye read umm Boy Best friend
Until I see comments bye😄
-nicslays