Chapter 20

Nicki
Miami Gardens

"Baby #1?!"Nicki yelled knocking on Anikas door.Nicki had planned a day at skyzone for her.

"Yes mommy?"Anika said through the door.

"Lemme see what you have on baby girl " Nicki said holding the door knob.Anika slowly twisted it to show her outfit.

"My baby!"Nicki said picking her up kissing her cheek

"Okay mommy that's enough I'm only 9"Anika said holding onto Nicki.

"Okay come on baby"Nicki said letting her go.Anika closed her bedroom door.

Jayda came out of the bedroom walking towards Nicki.
"Go back with Meek"Nicki said sternly.All morning ,Jayda annoyed Nicki.She kept calling for her and bothering her.

"Mommy come on!"Anika said already down the stairs.Jayda wouldn't move out of Nicki's way so she picked her up and walked into the Master bedroom.

"Babe watch her please because I'm leaving with Anika."Nicki said putting Jayda on his chest.

"Okay baby y'all be safe on that road it's raining like hell"Meek said Jayda up more on his chest while she cried.

"Jayda Williams....be quiet please.Mommy gotta go"Nicki said walking out the bedroom door.

Jogging down the stairs,she placed her all black huraches on walked out the door.

"Mommy....it's raining and the car is in the driveway"Anika said pouting.Nicki kissed her cheek and ran in the rain to the car.

Struggling with the keys,she managed to open the door rushing in.She turned the car on and moved a little bit closer towards where Anika was standing.

"Thankyou mommy"Anika said getting in quickly .Nicki smiled and turned the radio on.

'OOOUUU- By Young M.A was playing.

"And when it's time to pop,they a no show"Anika sung while playing on her iPad mini.

"Yeah I'm pretty but I'm loco"

"The loud got me moving slow mo"

"Ayo Tweetie where the hoes bro?"

"I don't the rest mommy go though"Anika said.They were at a stop light and it turned green.Nicki was looking at something else.

"Thankyou Nika"Nicki said lifting her foot off the brake.It was raining like crazy.There was lightning and thunder.

"Mommy I think we should go back home"Anika said playing Burger Jump by Young Poppy.

"I thought you wanted to go to the mall.Get you some New shoes"Nicki said pulling over before she went any further.

"It's raining and we don't have an umbrella"Anika said looking at her .Nicki nodded her head.

"That is true....okay let's go back home then"Nicki said going over into the uturn lane.

Her window was foggy from the rain outside and she couldn't she anything.

"Dammit"Nicki said turning.She didn't know that a semi truck was coming down the outside side.

With a loud crash,the truck hit Anikas side,causing the brand new Mercedes Benz to flip over twice.

"Oh my god....someone please stop and call the cops"A woman yelled out.

Nicki was out cold with Anika hunched over.

-------------
Meek
Miami Gardens

"Come on Jayda.What you want to eat?"Meek asked her.She pointed to the cereal.

"No that's all you eat these days.Pick something else"Meek said again.

This time she pointed to the chicken nuggets.

"That's better.Stay here and don't move lemme put the news on.Police officers out here and killing niggas these days"Meek said running in the living room turning the 60' plasma TV on.

"Good afternoon Miami,Take a look at outside Biscayne Bay today.Isn't it nice.Wait hold on,we have some breaking news here in Miami Gardens by 1-95.A woman and her young daughter are in a car crash.Let's take a look at it now"

The news anchor went off and a picture of her and Anika were on the TV.

"What the Fuck?"Meek said to himself.He ran over to his phone and unplugged it calling Nicki.It went straight to voicemail.

"Jayda come o-"Meek said before getting cut off.

"Daddy I will always be here with you"Somebody said.Jayda was in his arms and she didn't say it.

"Who was that?"Meek said looking around for who talked.

"Look at the TV daddy I love you"The voice said again.

Meek looked at the TV with Jayda in her arms.

"The little child beside her mother is now pronounced dead.This is so sad.Let's go to the scene right now"

Meek had tears rolling down his face slowly.

"I seen the car turning but never knew she was going to continue.Let me tell you something,her glass was fogged.I don't know if she didn't see me but if I stepped on the brakes,we all would be dead because it was raining"The person driving the truck said.

"My baby"Meek said before he fell to his knees.

"Dada what's Wong?"Jayda asked.

"Your sister gone.She gon watch over you"Meek said before getting up and turning the TV off.

"Come on"Meek said picking her back up.He grabbed his car keys on the way to the scene.

--------
Nicki
Jackson Memorial Hospital

"Meek?"Nicki asked while sitting up in the hospital bed.

"Where am I ?Anika"Nicki called out and all she heard were the machine beeps.

"Meeeekkkkk!?!"Nicki yelled out.Meek came running in the room with his eyes blood shot red.

"Where's Anika?Where's Jayda?"Nicki asked looking around the hospital room.

"Baby Ima need you to calm down because what I'm about to tell you will make you crazy"Meek said sitting down in the chair next to the bed.

"What is it Meek?!"Nicki yelled crying.

"Anika gone man...Anikas dead "Meek said breathing heavily.

"My Baby?Nooooooooooo!" Nicki said crying out loud.....

---------
Left y'all asses on a cliffhanger ......anyways bye....I air update last night because I was tired and I had a science fair thing to do.Bye until Wednesday...

-nicslays