Chapter 13

Time skip-2 years
Miami,FL
Nicki

Since Anika's birthday party,Meek was there for Anika and forced him to get rid of Joseline.They went to dinner that night and left Anika with Cardi and Na.

They talked about rekindling their relationship even though Meek.messed up big time.He had two children,Papi and Anika which he had loved but he was always thinking about himself.

Anika was now 6 living with both of her parents.She was in 1st grade going to 2nd at Skyway Elemnetry in Miami Gardens.

Papi would come over sometimes but mostly stay over by Fah meeks baby mothers house.Nicki had never seen Papi before,even after all those years he put her through shit.

************

"Anika come in baby you have to go to school"Nicki said grabbing her pink and white Jansport bookbag off of the closet door handle.

"Mommy do my hair "Anika said stomping her feet and pouting.

"Want another ass whooping?It comes free with that hairstyle you want.Don't be stomping and shit in this house"Nicki said getting the small chair doing Anikas soft curly hair into braids at the front and the rest out.

Don't be stomping and shit in this house"Nicki said getting the small chair doing Anikas soft curly hair into braids at the front and the rest out

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Okay come on let's go.Put on your shoes"Nicki said grabbing her purse and MacBook Pro.She had an interview for a large company which made big money.

"Flats or Sneakers?"Anika asked holding up clear sparkle flats and Pink & white Adidas Superstars.

"Flats just slip them on baby and let's go"Nicki ran out the door into her car with Anika right behind her.She texted meek to look the door because she had no time to lock it herself.

Pulling out of her driveway onto the busy road,she drove to Anikas school.

Anika got out with her bookbag and walked into the school blowing Nicki a kiss.

"I love you baby Daddy is going to pick you up okay"Nicki yelled.Anika nodded her head.

Before Nicki pulled off,she noticed Anika had on a different jacket.Rashad was standing next to her with his arm around Anikas neck.

"Well look at this"Nicki smiled and took her phone out snapping a picture of them.She posted it on Instagram tagging Cardi.

"Your bf child better slow tf down"she captioned it placing two laughing emojis at the end.

*************
Meek
King Of Diamonds

"I wanna take this place away from that scam nigga"Meek said to Tak driving on I-95 south heading to King Of Diamonds.

"Yeah man.I thought I killed this dude"Tak said scrolling on his phone.

"Well you didn't cause this nigga still own this shit"Meek said turning off on the exit.

Dreams And Nightmaresजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें