Chapter 10

Nicki
Na's house
Time skip to 3 years

Nicki and Cardi had been living with Na for three years now.Anika was now 3 years old turning 4 in a couple of months.

Nicki had to sign her up for daycare because Cardi,Nicki and Na all had to work during the weekdays.

Nicki decided to continue stripping along with Cardi to help Na pay the rent.Na said that they didn't have to since a registered nurse gets payed big money.

Meek had been out of Nicki's and Anikas life.He chose drugs and hoes over the which really pissed Nicki,Na,and Cardi off.

Nicki had found Beyonce,or Bey the owner of Busy Bee Learning Center in Philadelphia.She was willing to watch Anika when Nicki worked at a strip club near Strawberry Mansion High School.

Fights,drug exchanges,gun shots and more hand been going on in the neighborhood,and Nicki wanted to leave.

She needed the money,so she would work part time and go to school for doctor's degree.

She wanted her life to turn around,it was going great even though Anika would have a little asthma attacks here and there.

--------------
Nicki
Busy Bee Learning Center

'Cardi I'm going to sign this little girl up for daycare"Nicki yelled.She was undressing Anika out of her frozen pajamas so she could bathe her.

"Mommy?When I see daddy?"Anika asked pulling out her pacifier.Even though she was 3,she still loved her pacifier because it helped her sleep better without moving much in her sleep.

"I don't know baby.You wanna call him?"Nicki asked letting Anikas body cool off.

"Yes"Nicki grabbed her phone off the night table and Anika snatched it.

"Anika Belcalis Williams give it back don't snatch things"Anika gave it back and started to hiccup.

"Here"Nicki gave her some water and she took it.

"Mommy"Nicki was on the phone with Meek.

He wasn't picking up which pissed Nicki off.It kept ringing and ringing until it went straight to voicemail.

"Looks like Meek not answering baby"Nicki said putting her phone back on the charger.

"Mommy bath"Anika held her hands up so Nicki could pick her up.

"Okay "They walked to the bathroom and Nicki started the water

-------------

Nicki dressed Anika into a long sleeve jeans shirt with a jeans romper.Her hair was in a small curly ponytail and she had a light pink swing pack.

Her hair was in a small curly ponytail and she had a light pink swing pack

"Come on baby"Nicki grabbed Anikas hand and they left.

-----------------
Meek
His house

"Wait baby.My phone ringing"Meek said trying to reach for it as Joseline sat on his stomach rubbing up and down his chest.

"No papi.She can wait"Joseline said as she kissed Meek.

"She might be calling bout my child"Meek said rubbing his hand through her hair.

"I don't care papi.It's bout you and me right now"Joseline said laying down.

"What you bout to do?"Meek asked looking down at her.

"I don't know what you want me to do"Joseline got up and took off the big t shirt meek gave her.The same one Nicki used when they were together.

She was only left in a white see through one piece that show everything.

--------------
Nicki
Daycare

"Hello,I'm here to sign Anika Williams up?"Nicki said she held Anikas hand.

"Okay follow me.Ms.Carter?"

"I'm I'm here"

"Okay this is Ms.Carter our owner."

"Thankyou very much"Nicki walked in with Anika.

"Hello I'm Ms.carter but you can call me Bey"she said as she held her hand out to shake.

"I'm Onika or Nicki which ever you prefer this is Anika.Say hi"Anika waved her little hand and sat in Nicki's lap.

"Hi Anika well why do you sang to sign her up here at Busy Bee?"Bey asked holding a pen.

"Well um my job hours are from 9-12 and mainly I go to school in the afternoons"Nicki said placing her shades up.

"Okay well how much do you earn at your job?"Bey asked writing what Nicki said on a paper.

"Um I usually make $10,000 a night and $100,000 a month"Nicki said adjusting Anika in her lap.

"Well that's alot"Bey said writing it down.

"Yeah I know"Nicki said smiling showing off her dimples.

"Okay just fill this out for me and she can come tomorrow"

"Okay"

The form:

Name of Child: Anika Belcalis Williams

Date Of Birth: 5/7/13

Parents: Onika Tanya Maraj ; Robert Rihmeek Williams

Number of emergency: 2675436578 -Onika. 2158972541- Robert

Allergies/Respiratory Problems: Asthma , peanut butter , chocolate

Are Both Parents Stable: Onika-yes Robert -No

What time are you able to pick up your child?: Between 4-5

"Okay here you go Bey"Nicki slid the form over to her.

"Okay your good to go"Bey said placing a black and red ink stamp on it.

"Okay Thankyou so much " Nicki got up placed Anika on her hip.She was sleeping.

"Bye" Bey said going onto her laptop.

---------------
At Na's house

"Nicki!Come here"Cardi yelled.Nicki just put Anika to sleep.

"Stop all that yelling .Lil mama just fell asleep"Nicki said walking down the stairs.Cardi was on her phone with Na right next to her.

"Oh bitch what y'all watching?"Nicki said walking over.

"Is that meek and Joseline?"Nicki said grabbing Cardis phone and watching the video of her suck his dick.

"What the hell Meek?"Nicki said covering her mouth .

"No wonder he ain't pick up the phone for his own daughter out here being a damn hoe" Nicki said running upstairs and slamming her door not caring if Anika woke up.

She took a picture of her and then one of Anika.

(Na's House-4 bedroom 3 Baths)
------------------
Hello y'all🙌Joseline👏 Joseline👏 Joseline👏Updating tomorrow....y'all didn't see this coming did you?

-nicslays