Chapter 19

Miami Gardens Florida
Nicki

"No when you get your act together then I'll come back.What the hell you just did ain't shit."Nicki said grabbing and stuffing clothes into a mini LV suitcase.

"Ion give a fuck as long as my babies okay ion give a flying shit"Meek said sticking up his middle fingers.

"Oh okay.....that's why I'm taking my children with me"Nicki said walking out the room slamming the door.

"This nigga got the nerve"Nicki said breathing in and out knocking on Anikas door.

"If it isn't daddy,Cardi or Jayda,leave me the hell alone"Anika yelled on the other side of the door.She had already threw up twice because of the pills she took.

"If you don't open this door and pack some of your shit up"Nicki said trying to twist the knob of the door.

"Aye don't talk to her like that"Cardi said walking out of her bedroom.

"It's my child.Shut up."Nicki said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah it's your child that almost child herself.It's your child that's 9 years old.Yeah I can go on"Cardi said chewing on her strawberry before it got slapped out of her hand.

"Listen bitch....ion know what's your problem but this shit ain't gon work.Treat me with some respect"Nicki said looking her dead in the eyes.

"Ain't nobody tryna put no respect on your name.You ain't Birdman for all I know."Cardi said picking the strawberry up off the floor.

"Okay okay okay god dammit I'm pregnant"Nicki said hitting her fist against the door making Cardi jump at first.

"Oh yeah?No wonder your ass was hitting all those fucking mood swings bipolar ass fucking bitch"Cardi said using a key to open Anikas bedroom door.

"It's me baby"Cardi said slamming the door in Nicki's face.

"I don't want to be a shut out anymore.....not like the last time...."Nicki said referring back to her childhood.

Flashback:

"Nicki chill your ass please"Carol said slapping her on the arm.

"Mommy,I just wanted ice cream."Nicki said reaching for it again.

"Didn't your mom say don't fucking touch the ice cream?Go to the room"Her father said through gritted teeth.

"No daddy please"Nicki said with pleading eyes.

"Fuck that shit go to the room now!"He yelled again making Nicki run up to the room.

'The room' wasn't a room.It was a torture for Nicki.Basically a learn from your mistakes type thing.

"Please daddy"She asked only to be pushed by him.

"I said to get in there.You just don't listen don't you?"He said locking the door.There was no food,blankets,sheets,nor bathroom.

She had to sleep in the cold.

Flashback Over

"Meek,look I'm so sorry.I'm sorry baby"Nicki said grabbing onto his chest.

"Your ass should've thought about that long ago"Meek said pushing her off.

"Baby please okay I have something to tell you why I'm acting like a bitch all the time."Nicki said stopping to get his attention.

"Your ass better not tell me you pregnant"Meek said standing there with a sarcastic grin pretending he was happy.

"Yes I am.Meek I'm sorry the way how I acted towards those children our children.I know what y'all mean but my gosh I didn't know it was that bad.Listen I'm sorry."Nicki said leaning on the wall placing her hand over her head.

"What you need to do is tell that to your children"Meek said pointing to the door not accepting her apology.

With that,Nicki sighed walking out the door and into Anikas bedroom.The door was open surprisingly and Anika laid in the bed sleeping.

"Baby girl?"Nicki said quietly.Anika moved a little.

"Baby,it's mommy"Nicki said getting closer to her.Nicki sat down next to her .
Anika moved over to the other side of the bed.

Nicki was broken.All she wanted was her Family back.

"Anika?"Nicki said once more,only to receive a get out by her.Nicki knew where she was coming from.

She got up and before she could reach the door,Anika spoke up.

"Why don't you love me how you used to mommy?"Anika said sitting up in her bed in the dark.

"Baby I love you with all my heart.Things just got caught up and-"Nicki said before Anika chimed in.

"Caught up with Jayda.Every since she came it's like you don't even care about me.I just want another life.I just my mommy back.Where did she go?"Anika said playing with her fingers.

"Listen Anika and listen carefully.She's right here and never going anywhere else"Nicki said before walking over to her and hugging her tightly.

"Mommy.I thought you left me "Anika said pausing in between each word because she was crying.

"Never baby.Never.I'm sorry okay.I will always love you remember that.You know what,let's go to the mall I'm the evening it's like 2:00 in the morning right now so get you some sleep"Nicki said before getting up and watching her go back to sleep.

"Goodnight baby"Nicki said kissing her cheek before walking out closing the door quietly.

"Thankyou lord for making her forgive me.I know I have done her wrong."Nicki said to herself letting go of the door knob.

---------
School is tiring .....I swear....but anyways I tried to sneak in a little update which is this because I have homework!!!!Lots AND LOTS OF THAT SHIT!!!!

-nicslays