Chapter 15

Nicki
Miami Florida

"Baby my stomach hurt so bad"Nicki said groaning in the bed with Meek.

"You ate anything yet"Meek said putting her on his stomach.He started to rub her stomach and she screamed.

"Owe.Baby it hurts oh my gosh"Nicki said sitting up right.

"You want me to carry you to the hospital?"Meek asked.

"No.Nothing's wrong Meek it's probably food poisoning or something"Nicki said getting up only to fall right back down on the king sized bed.

"Ima go cook something to eat okay"Meek said walking out the room in his boxers.

Cardi was still asleep.Rashad and Anika were watching a movie in the downstairs room.

Nicki tried getting up again and it worked without any pain.

Walking to the door she stumbled holding her stomach.

"Meek carry me to the hospital!!"Nicki screamed downstairs.

Meek ran to the bedroom door where Nicki was leaning on the wall.

Cardi got up and helped her by holding her hand.

"Thankyou Cardi"Nicki said while Meek picked her up bridal style.

"Cardi can you tell Anika to go in the car now please.Ah!"Nicki said screaming holding her stomach.

"Anika!?"Cardi said opening her door.

"Yes Aunty Cardi"

"Your mommy wants you to get in the car baby.She not feeling well"Cardi said picking her up bringing her downstairs still in her pjs.

************

At the hospital,Nicki was still in pain and the nurses were still doing tests to see what happened.

Meek was sitting next to Nicki on the couch as Nicki slept.Anika laid down in Meeks lap watching the TV.

"Okay,Ms.Maraj,oh I see she's asleep.Okay so hello.I'm Dr.Cassidy.I have some good and bad news.Which one do you want to hear first?"

"Bad news"Meek said.Anika sat up.

"Okay well then.Your wife....girlfriend is 8 centimeters dilated.She is in fact 8 months pregnant.So we have to take her right now"Dr.Cassidy said looking at her notepad.

"Also,the good news is that the baby is healthy and it's going to be born on time."She added.

"Wait since when was she pregnant?She didn't grow a belly,she looks the same for almost a year and a half."Meek said raising his eyebrow.

"Well I know she doesn't look like it but it is what it is.Have you guys had unprotected sex in the last 9 months?"

"Yea"Meek said.

"Did you pull out fast enough?"

"Ion know"

"Well you didn't so in this case your pull out game is down"Dr.Cassidy said.Meek chuckled and Anika moved.He looks down and she was asleep.

"Okay so sir,I'm going to take her you can come but I advise you to watch your child"Dr.Cassidy moved the bed waking Nicki up.

"Where the hell am I "Nicki said looking around.

"It's okay baby,your in the hospital going to have a baby okay?"

"I'm not pregnant though"Nicki said trying to sit up

"Ah!!"Nicki gripped onto her stomach breathing in and out.

"Get this patient into room 320 for child birth please?"Dr.Cassidy said.

A few doctors came and rolled Nicki into the room.

"Please make it stop!"Nicki screamed.

"Okay im going to need you to push for me "

Nicki pushed and a baby came out.

********
Meek

"She so cute"Anika said rubbing her little sisters baby hair.

"Yep.I didn't even know she was inside my stomach"Nicki said holding her in a pink blanket.

"Let me see her"Cardi asked washing her hands in the sink

Nicki passed Jayda to Cardi.

"How you doing mama?I'm your aunty"Cardi said touching her cheeks.

"When you done give her to me"Meek said .
"I'm gone get us something to eat.What y'all want?"

Rashad:Chick fi la kids meal
Anika:me too
Cardi:Wendy's 4 for 4
Nicki:Wendy's Apple pecan salad

"I'm going to order fruit punch for everybody okay?"Meek said .Everybody nodded.

He walked out the hospital room.

*********
Cardi

"So Nika what you Gon do to pay the bills?"Cardi said.Nicki failed to get the job she had due to Jimmy .

"I don't know yet.Might work somewhere else.If that doesn't happen,strip club it is"Nicki said sighing.

Anika sat in cardis lap as Nicki fed Jayda.

"I mean,nobody won't hire me for like those big investment jobs so,I'm working pate time at Walmart"Cardi said.She took out her phone and posted a picture of Nicki and Jayda

She took out her phone and posted a picture of Nicki and Jayda

Iamcardib:when you and your mama popping💕

"Love you Cardi"Nicki said blowing her a kiss.

Anika sat on the hospital bed and started to cry.

"What wrong baby"Nicki asked.

"I'm scared that you wouldn't pay attention to me anymore"Anika said quietly.

"Never your always my baby"Nicki said hugging Anika.Nicki gave Jayda to her making her smile.

"I love you"Nicki said kissing her forehead laying back in the bed

"Now I know why my stomach was hurting like bitch this morning."Nicki said sweating.

"Like forreal ....you stomach was flat and everything"

************
Just a little update next one on Sunday😍
-nicslays