Chapter 12

Nicki
Miami FL

Nicki had moved from Philly to Miami to get her life back.Before settled into Philly she flew back down to Miami for he mothers funeral.It wasn't anything big, it was just plain and simple.

Anika was about to turn four in the next couple of hours.Nicki,Na, and Cardi helped plan a big birthday party for her.It was a Doc Mcstuffins theme with Pink and purple everywhere.

Nicki invited her friends over,and decorated the back yard with a big banner that said 'Happy Birthday Anika'.Nicki had bought a 4ft deep pool at Walmart to have a little surprise.

Anika loved swimming,it helped her get some things off her mind because Nicki had once told her about Meek.Ever since then,Anika had been acting strange.

***************

"Na!?!"Nicki yelled into the phone.

"What child what?"

"Where are you you should be here by now.Did your flight get delayed or something?"

"Nah fam.Turn around" Na said.she was wearing a white tank  top with a Nike  jacket,black skinny jeans,and black uggs.

"You know Anika was looking for you child don't play with me like that"Nicki said hugging her .

"She in in the car?"Na said grabbing her suitcase and walking over to Nicki's brand new car.

She bought a BMW X5.It wasn't the new one but it was something that could suit her and Anika.

"Yep she knocked out its 3:00 in the morning Na."Nicki said opening the trunk.

"Whatever"Na picked her luggage up,placed it in the car,and ran to the front passenger seat.

"Girl I'm about to go to sleep like Anika."Na said pushing back the chair and closing her eyes.

"No...."Nicki said pouting.

"Okay whatever"Na said turning around looking at Nicki drive out of the spot.

"So Meek call you?"

"Nope he call you ?"Nicki asked putting her indicator on turning onto Wynwood.

"Yes duh.He my brother I might hate him for the shit he do but I still love him"Na said looking in the backseat where Anika sat in her pink and black carseat.

He my brother I might hate him for the shit he do but I still love him"Na said looking in the backseat where Anika sat in her pink and black carseat

"I told him about the birthday party and he asked if he could come over.I said Ima ask you first sis"Na said slouching chair.

"I mean it is his daughter.The only time he seen Nika was either when we wanted revenge or some shit like that"Nicki said with a tear going down her face .