Chapter 18

Time skip-3 years
Miami FL
Nicki

Anika was now 9 years old and Jayda was now 3 and a half. Nicki's birthday was in a couple of days(35) and Meek had just passed(36).Cardi and Rashad had over out because Nicki got in constant arguments with her of petty things.

Nicki also rushed Rashad making him drop a glass breaking it.Nicki then blamed it on Rashad.

For a while after Cardi moved out,they house had been quiet.Very quiet.Anika had been locked up in her room for a day because Nicki never paid attention to her.

Jayda was 3 and walking.She had a bottom row of teeth and she started to read(me when I was three...I was a nerd).

Meek had sold the strip joint in Philly for 4.1 million and invested some of that money into his new incorporation,DC Classics.

The company sold shoes,dirt bikes,atvs, and any biking equipment you needed.Pumas were Meek's biggest sell out each week earning him at least 200K a week across the nation.

Cardi and her boyfriend Sean had gotten married,and are expecting their first child together.Meek had told Nicki because Meek and Cardi were close.She would watch Anika and Jayda sometimes while they went to work.

Anika had gotten bullied in school for the simplest things.Her knowledge.They would call her brain shoes or smart bitch sometimes just to say the least.Nicki making it even worse had took her out of the school but still went on her business with Jayda.

Sometimes,Anika thought about killing Jayda just so that Nicki could spend some time with her.Or sometimes live with Cardi because she was way better than Nicki and her favouritism.

******
"Meek can you get the kids some food?"Nicki yelled downstairs to Meek.Jayda was holding onto her hey while Nicki cooked some eggs on the stove.

"Fuck no....what you cooking?"Meek said looking into the kitchen from the second floor.

"Bitch look at these eggs....they fucking water....ugly looking ass eggs"Nicki said stirring the pot with the spatula.

"Give me this"Meek snatched the pan out her hand making eggs bits go everywhere.

"Wow....just wow Robert.I am not cleaning this shit up"Nicki said picking up Jayda walking away.

When Nicki passed by Anikas room,she heard sniffling.

Slowly opening the door,Anika laid underneath her purple fluffy comforter and rested her head in the giant emoji pillow Cardi had bought for her.

"What wrong now Anika?"Nicki said sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Get out!"Anika yelled making Nicki and Jayda jump.

"Who tf you talking to"Nicki said sitting Jayda in the bed and hitting Anika hard.

"See this is what happened.You.You came into my life had another child ,and then you forget me.You probably didn't even know I was in my room for almost three days"Anika said going into her closet making sure she brought her iPhone with her.

Nicki picked up Jayda off the bed walking out the room.Meek stood in her face.

"Go back and talk to her"Meek said pointing to Anikas door.