Chapter 11

Meek
Meeks House
The next day

Meek laid in his king sized bed with Joseline right next to him in a deep sleep.Her hair was messy since they had sex for 4 hours straight round after round.

Meek was deciding on proposing to her for some reason,but he always wanted to see Anika.

Joseline would always distance him from her when Nicki calls about Anika,and he knew that they wouldn't be calling anytime soon because Na called him the other night about his relationship with Joseline.

"Baby?"Joseline said as she layer on Meek's chest.

He was having a nightmare that Nicki and Ariel had died in a car crash he had started.

Nightmare

"Baby,I'm sorry.I ain't mean to cheat in you with Joseline.I should've known she only wanted my ass for money"Meek asked as Nicki drove down the street with Ariel in the backseat playing on her iPad.

"Your ass shouldn't have left.Gone and left your damn baby and I hanging.Can't even give her some damn money for clothes.I have to strip for a living.I'm living with your damn sister.I had to find out myself that you was fucking the bitch I was cool with "Nicki said as the car went faster from 45 to 65 in a matter of seconds.

"Onika slow down the car or let me drive"Meek said as he grabbed the stirring wheel from her.

"Let it go"Nicki made the steering wheel lock and the car was just going forward until they ran into a convenient store.

"Anika!"Nicki took off her seatbelt hopping in the back seat and hugging Anika as the car hit.

Everybody went forward,but Nicki went through the glass.Anikas head was to the side like it was broken.

"Oh shit"Meek said in pain.He had blood falling from his nose.

"Anika"He reached back unstrapping her buckle and slowly picking her up.

She was now bleeding from her nose as well.The car was jammed in the wall,so Meek couldn't go out.

He climbed through the glass that Nicki had busted through and she was clearly dead.She wasn't breathing and she was bleeding everywhere from the glass.

"Call 9-11"Meek yelled at the cashier.

----------
"Family of Onika Tanya Maraj and Anika Belcalis Williams?"

"That's me they okay?"Meek said walking over with a few bandages here and there.

"I'm sorry but nobody survived except you.Anika died of serious head injuries and she had a asthma attack on the scene.She didn't get help for that.Onika died of head and neck injuries which paralyzed her and she died soon after"

Nightmare Over

"Baby!"Joseline said on the floor getting up.Meek had pushed her off in his sleep.

"Oh I'm sorry.I meant it"Meek said smirking getting up helping her.

"Don't play with me papi"Joseline said kissing him and walking down the stairs of Meeks house.

"I got my shit fucked up right now"Meek said rubbing through his waves.

-----------------
Nicki
Na's House

"So what you Gon do?"Cardi asked getting some Orange juice out the fridge.

"I don't know we have to make up something"Nicki said smiling with Anika on her hip.She had just woke up.