Chapter 8

Meeks House
Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Nicki

Nicki got released from the hospital and had been home for about 3 days.What had happened to her was traumatizing,especially since she never got to see her little baby boy.

Meek went out the night before with the chasers which included Omelly,Tak,Deen,Pmon, and Ern.They wanted to kill Jimmy because he did the wrost things possible in his life.

"Baby can you get me some water?"Nicki asked Meek.She was throwing up like crazy everywhere,but no-one ever came to a suspicion that she was pregnant.

"You sick or something?"Meek said Viking it to her.

"I don't know I have to see a doctor"
Cardi walked into the bedroom and plopped herself onto the bed.

"What's popping?"She said laying on Nicki's leg.

"Nothing pass me my phone while you there please"Nicki asked.Cardi passed her phone and Nicki opened it with her touch I'd.

"Girl we need to go to the mall to get you a new phone.That shit dry and crusty.Got no flava"Cardi said in her thick accent.

"Bitch I know.It's been cracked for like 5 or 6 months now"Nicki said showing it to her.

It's been cracked for like 5 or 6 months now"Nicki said showing it to her

"Damn son.Nope we going now get dressed"Cardi said getting up walking out.

"Here go spend it.I have to take care of some business"Meek said handing her 6 stacks.

"I have money meek"Nicki said using the money back towards him.

"Okay if you say so"He sat it on the bed.

Nicki got up and took her a shower.She brushed her teeth and walked out.

"I don't know what what now"Nicki said walking into the walk-in closet she shared with Meek.

"Wait,where's my car?"Nicki said walking out the bedroom looking into the garage.

"Oh hell no.I paid my money for that shit"Nicki said walking up the stairs.She had a text message from meek.

Rihmeek-'The BMW yours'

Me- 'Thankyou'

She took the keys off the table and put them in her bag.

"Bitch you not dressed yet?"Cardi said spraying Beyonce perfume on.

"Nah son"Nicki said walking back up the stairs and into the bedroom giggling.

--------------------
"I'll just wear this then" Nicki said finally choosing at outfit.

"Forreal Nic?That took you so long for some damn Jordan's,a white shirt and some tights with a sweater rapped around your damn waist like you ghetto?"Cardi said grabbing her bag

"I'm hood not ghetto"Nicki smiled and Cardi rolled her eyes playfully.

"Hurry up.I'm be downstairs"Cardi said walking out.She grabbed Nicki's car keys to the BMW and started it up.

-------------------

"Finally bitch"Cardi said backing out the driveway.

Nicki didn't want to drive so she sat in the passenger seat.

"What you wanna listen to boo"Cardi asked turning on the radio. "Ain't shit on here"she turned it to her phone and plugged it in.

"Um we got .....Grass ain't greener,Foreva,Hold Up with that lemonade my bitch"Cardi said sticking her tongue out.

"Close your mouth before a fly go in it and play hold up"Nicki said gagging.She had a bad taste in her mouth.

"Cardi stop for a second"Cardi pulled over and put the car in park.Nicki opened the door quickly and threw up everything she ate.

"Girl you okay?"Cardi asked giving her a napkin.

"Yeah.Let's go"Nicki said getting back in.She didn't put her seatbelt back on because it was Co.pressing her stomach which wanted to make her throw up even more.

"How did it come down to this scrolling through your call list.I don't wanna loose my pride but Ima-"Cardi said getting cut off by Nicki.

"Fuck me up a bitch"Nicki said lowly.She had her hand on her head with her eyes closed but she still wanted to sing.

"So Nic,what you Gon do?Strip or find something else?"Cardi asked turning the steering wheel.

"I don't know I might find something else but before that happens,I have make this money"Nicki said.Her phone rang in her lap.

"Hello?"

"So you move to Philly without a warning?"Cassie said

"Yeah you left me here with these annoying bitches "Natalia said.

"They not that bad"Nicki said.

"Wait is that Natalia ?"Cardi asked finding a parking spot in the mall.

"Yes girl wassup Cardi ?"

Nicki sat there as they their little conversation.

-------------------

"Okay,we have this Samsung Galaxy S6 for $699 plus an activation fee of $30"

"How much the iPhone?"Nicki said looking at it.

"Rose gold cost more at $732 Space Gray S6 costs $654 and since you already have an iPhone,it'll cost you $538."

"I'll take the iPhone please"Nicki said cheesing hard.

"Okay follow me"

The person at the cashier scanned the phone and typed something in the laptop.

"I just gave you employee discount"

"Oh well Thankyou"Nicki blushed opening her purse seeing the money meek tried to give her that morning.

"So where you work?"The computer was loading slow and it was a silent distance between them since Cardi left to go get Dippin Dots.

"Nunya.It's right by your asshole on butcrack ave."Nicki said rolling her eyes.

"Damn bae why you so hostile"

"Don't call me bae,I'm taken."Nicki said tapping her nails on the counter.

"Okay okay,give me your T-Mobile number"

"2155436790"

"Okay here you go"Nicki took her phone and tuned it on.

"Brand new Thankyou"Nicki walked towards the entrance and Cardi came in handing Nicki her Ice-cream.

"Who your friend?"The man asked.

"She taken too"Nicki yelled walking out.

"No I'm not you cute though call me 2678897654"Cardi yelled back.

"You a hoe"Nicki said smiling walking into Chanel.

"As always boo.As always"Cardi said looking at a black bag.

------------------------
Hey wassup hello!!!It's me.Next chapter is going to way more lit than this.Spoiler alert,It has something to do with Cardi that man in T-Mobile and nicki.Just saying shit Gon get poppin.

You think Nicki pregnant??Hmm that question will be answers next chapter.

-nicslays