Chapter 14

This Book:
Na lives in Philly she visited Meek for a couple of weeks and to see Nicki too.
Nicki and Cardi moved back down to Miami which Nicki bought a house for them.

Meek dumped Joseline.That doesn't mean Hoeline not in this book anymore.Just saying.

Anika is now 6 people.She and Rashad got something going on y'all.They like each other.

Nicki and Meek Aight I guess for now and um Cardi still dating her boyfriend.

In this story Nicki doesn't have Maciah as a brother.She only had Jelani which died and her mother who died as well.

***********
Nicki
Palm Springs California

"Come on Anika grab your suitcase from the thing"Nicki said to Anika.

Her,Cardi,Rashad,and Anika were on trip to Disney Land in California.Even though there was a Disney Land in Florida,Anika wanted to take a picture in front of the Ferris wheel with Mickey Mouse in it.

"Nicki,come on the airport shuttle here"Cardi said walking over to it with Rashad behind her.

"I'm coming"Nicki said holding Anikas hand with two suitcases.

******
Arriving at the hotel,Nicki decided to call Meek.

"Wassup baby"Meek said shuffling something on the other end.

"Nothing what you up to .I just got to the hotel"Nicki said hopping out the bus.She took Anika out and helped her down the few steps.

"nothing,When you come leave Anika with Cardi for a second I got something for you"

"Meek don't be having no damn dinner inside the fucking hotel room.Sorry baby"Nicki said while covering Anikas ears.

"Aye watch your damn language "Meek said standing behind her with a pink balloon and a cherry blowpop.

"Oh my gosh you was bout to get slapped.Come here baby"Nicki ran to Meek hugging him.

"Okay come on"Meek said picking her up.Anika stood next to Cardi holding her back pack and little LV suitcase.

************
Cardi

"Anika go say hi"Cardi said holding Rashad and Anikas hands.

"No aunty Cardi.I still don't trust him yet"Anika said hiding behind her.

Cardi rolled her eyes playfully.Rashad let go of her hand and walked to Anika.

"Leave me alone Rashad"

"You still mad cause I ain't give you any dang skittles"

"Nah I'm mad you ain't kiss me"Anika mumbled under her breathe.

"What was that?"Rashad said putting his hand under her mouth pretending it was a microphone.

"Yes"Anika said covering her mouth showing one dimple.

"Here"Rashad gave her the rest of the skittles he had in his pocket.

"Thankyou"Anika kissed his cheek.

"Y'all go stand over there let me take a picture of y'all"Cardi said taking her phone out.

Anika hopped on Rashads back wrapping her arms around his neck.