Chapter 7

Nicki
Cardis House

"Cardi he fucking chocked me"Nicki immediately started crying.

"Aww baby what did you do to papi"Cardi said in the kitchen in her Spanish voice.

"He had a damn attitude out of this world.I said he was acting like a -"Nicki got cut off by her phone ringing.

'Rihmeek' popped up as the contact.

"What do you want "Nicki said with an attitude.She didn't know what his problem was.She was willing to move to Philly that night,but Meek changed that for her.

"Chill the Fuck out.Go to the airport now.One of my chasers outside the house to pick you up."Meek said shuffling on the other end.

"You fucking chocked me.Left a bruise on my hand why should I listen to you?"Nicki said changing her position on the sofa.

"Get your things.We got some niggas out for me at that warehouse"Meek said.

"I'm bringing Cardi with me I don't want nothing to do with you right now" Nicki said hanging up.

"Cardi pack some shit.You coming with me bitch"Nicki said walking into the kitchen.

"Meek called right?"She asked.She was slicing some pineapples.

"Yeah he said I have to go to the airport now so you coming with me just in case he try some stupid shit"Nicki said taking a piece.

"Ight,you better help me though"Cardi said walking up the stairs to her master bedroom.

-------------------------

"Nicki I'm sorry for what happened "Meek said kissing her forehead.

"She need more than a damn apology"Cardi yelled from the bathroom in the plane.

Meek chuckled and grabbed her hand.

"Come on baby"Meek got up and walked to the back of the plane and opened the small bedroom door.

"Meek want you about to do"Nicki asked walking in behind him.

"Talk"

"You know talking leads to another thing and ion want to hear that shit because I can hear"Cardi yelled again.

Nicki rolled her eyes and sat on the bed.

"So you know I'm.sorry right?"Meek pushed her down and hovered over her.

"Yes Meek move"Nicki said turning her head.She smiled showing her right dimple.

"I ain't moving shit"Meek kissed her lips and she moaned.

"You like that shit right?"Meek asked kissing down to her belly button.

"Meek don't stop please"Nicki arched her back.

Meek went down lower and granted her wish.

--------------------
Meek
Philadelphia Pennsylvania

"Tak,Omelly.Take care of them niggas put for me"Meek said making a plan.

"Ima stay here with shorty just in case they come here"Meek said "She got Cardi with her"

Deen rolled his eyes.

"What the Fuck"Deen said rubbing his forehead.

"She wanted to bring her don't say nothing to me"Meek got up and went into the kitchen of his luxury house.