Chapter 9

Nicki
Doctors office with Cardi

"Okay miss Maraj,can you go to the bathroom and pee in this cup?"

"Yes I will.I'll be back "Nicki took the little cup away from the OG/BYN doctor and walked down the hallway to the bathroom.

"This shit small.How I'm suppose to fit in this?"Nicki said walking into a stall.

"I don't have to pee..um oh I have that bottle of water"Nick went into her purse and took out the Walmart brand water.

She drunk it down and 5 minutes later,she had the urge to pee.

"Finally"
--------------

"Okay so Onika,you are 3 months pregnant!Congratulations"The doctor said.

Nicki had tears down her face.They weren't sad tears,they were happy ones.

"I'm going to be a aunty!!"Cardi said rubbing Nicki's stomach.

"Don't mean to rain on your parade.No your not.You could be her fake one though"Nicki said signing the papers.

"You so boring damn"Cardi said rolling her eyes.

"Oh,David is coming over today"

"Y'all still talking damn"Nicki said getting up grabbing her purse.Cardi went behind her.

"Yep so let's get out of here"Cardi said unlocking the car.

---------------------
Cardi
Meek house

"So what did you put in here David?"Cardi sipped some of the whine he brought for her.

"Oh a little something"David said with a smirk.

"Okay if you Gon be a creep,you can get out right now.I have no patience- for- people- people-"Cardi was drugged .

"Onika!"David yelled up the stairs.

Nicki was home with Cardi and Meek went somewhere with the chasers.

She didn't even get the opportunity to tell Meek that she was pregnant because he flicked her off saying that she was distracting him.

"What?!"Nicki came out of the bedroom to see David.She immediately covered up herself with the robe she had on over a tank top and short night shorts.

"Oh don't hide from me now baby"

By the time Nicki was going to ran and lock herself into the bedroom,David grabbed her by the throat,which replayed memories of her and Meek in the elevator.

"I can't breathe"Nicki said gasping for air each word.

"You gon do what I say okay?"David said as he brought her closer to him.

Nicki nodded because that was the only thing she could do to get out of his grasp.

"Go in the bedroom and take all this shit off"David said spitting on her helpless body laying on the floor.

"You got 5 minutes by the time I come back"David said.He walked downstairs going into the living room.

Nicki saw Cardi on the couch knocked out.She knew it wasn't her to just sleep on a date with somebody.

"The gun"Nicki said.She crawled into the bedroom and grabbed the gun were Meek always kept in his draw.

She took it out and then took off her robe dropping it on the floor to make it look like she followed David's instructions.