Chapter 16

Meek
Miami Fl

"Meek can you get her now please"Nicki said as Jayda screamed in her nursery next door.

"Aight baby I got you"Meek kissed Nicki's forehead as she went back to sleep.

"Thankyou"Nicki said getting comfortable again.

Meek walked out the bedroom slowly opening the nursery door.Her name was spelled put on the wall with white,pink and light blue every where.Even though Jayda was a girl,Nicki thought it would've been a cool idea to switch it up.

Meek hired somebody to decorate the bedroom while they were still in the hospital.

He picked up Jayda putting her pacifier in her mouth.

"I think she said 30 seconds"Meek said taking the milk put warming it up.

After 30 seconds he grabbed it out of the microwave and fed it to her.

She spit it out and started hollering.

*********
Nicki

"Yo what the hell is going on?"Nicki said coming out the bedroom with her hair all messed up.

"I don't know.You said 30 seconds right?"Meek asked trying to calm down Jayda.

"Hell no....are you trying to burn my baby's tongue?She only 1 week Meek"Nicki said rushing down the stairs taking her away from him.

Walking upstairs,Jayda calmed down a bit so Nicki breast fed her.

Looking into Anikas room,she was off the bed on the floor crying.

"Everybody in this house crying"Nicki said walking in.

"What happened now Nika it's 2:00 in the morning"Nicki said with bags under her eyes.

"I fell off the bed and-and I had a dream about some-some one and I hurt my-my foot"Anika said crying silently.

"It's okay baby.I'm gonna kiss it to make it better okay?Then I want you to fall asleep"Nicki said.Anika nodded her head and Nicki kissed it.

She got up off the floor and laid down in her bed.

"Mommy I want you to sleep with me"

"Nika not tonight Mommy needs some rest"Nicki said.

"I'll take her"Cardi said.

"No it's my responsibility.I don't want her to be a burden on you Cardi"Nicki said reassuring her.

"No it's okay.I got her.I see you need some sleep and some time with your daughter anyways"Cardi said by the doorway.

"Okay Thankyou Cardi"Cardi took Jayda away from Nicki and walked into the nursery sitting in the rocking chair.It had a foot rest just in case Cardi wanted to sleep.