Chapter 17

1 Month Later
Nicki
Atlanta Georgia

Nicki,Cardi,Jayda,Anika and Meek went to Atlanta Georgia.Nicki said she wanted to see Cassie who she worked with.She moved from Miami.

"Baby,why can't I pierce her ears?"Nicki whined holding Jayda in her arms.

"Dam I said no.You see what happened to Anikas?"Meek said pulling Anika towards him showing Nicki her ear.

It was swollen and red.

"Baby...."Nicki pouted and walked away into the bathroom.She placed Jayda sitting up right on the counter kissing her on the cheek.

"My baby already 1 month damn...."Nicki said spinning her around.Jayda gagged throwing up on Nicki's shoulder.

"Eww Jay"Nicki said walking out the bathroom getting some wipes.

"That's what you get for spinning her around"Meek said turning the TV on putting on Wild N Out.

"I remember when we met and you dropped me off"Nicki said putting Jayda on the bed on the end.

"Nicki move her from the end"Meek said.Nicki sighed.

"I just want to take a picture"Nicki said taking out her phone.

"Okay then tell me to switch with you"Meek said getting up walking over pushing Jayda into the middle.

"Okay Smile "Nicki said taking the picture.

"Look meek she so cute"Nicki said showing him the picture

"Yeah she cute post it on instagram"Meek said turning over going to sleep.

"Okay Ima go and check on Anika with Cardi okay.Then Ima come back and we could go see Cassie"Nicki said getting up.Jayda rolled over sitting up crawling over to Meek.

Meek looked behind him and saw Jayda on his side trying to get over.

"Come here"Meek grabbed her and placed her on his chest.Jayda started to suck on her finger and meek took it out.

"I told you don't do that"Meek said.Jayda slapped him on his face looking in his eyes.

"Jayda"Nicki said stopping what she was doing.Jayda placed her head back on Meek's chest closing her eyes.

************
"Aye Anika come here"Nicki said .She was by the pool with her feet in the water.

"What mommy?"Anika said coming out the water.

"Watch that mouth"Nicki said popping her lips.

"Ouch mommy want do you want?I was having such a good day"Anika mumbled the last part.

Nicki heard her and hit her on the leg.It left a bruise on Anikas upper thigh.

Anika started to have a tear roll down her face.She got out the water and ran over to Cardi.

"She hit me"Anika said crying.Cardi opened her arms and Anika sat in her lap.

"Nicki why did you hit her?"Cardi asked rubbing Anikas thigh.

"Because she was being disrespectful"Nicki said walking over to Cardi.

"That don't mean you gotta beat her ass in the water"Cardi said rolling her eyes getting up.