Chapter 21

Nicki
Miami Gardens
(Second to Last Chapter;No sequel;New Book)

"Where is she ?!Meek stop playing with my emotions like why would you say that?"Nicki said crying.

"Baby,she died....."Meek said yelling at Nicki making her scared.

"I'm sorry for yelling.Just calm down.Gosh don't you think we all want her back?She's gone Onika"Meek said again.Nicki didn't believe him that she died.

"Meek I'm asking you one more time!Where is Anika?"Nicki said calmly.Meek got up from his chair next to the hospital bed and stood over Nicki.

"Didn't I just tell you that she died?"Meek said with tears coming down his face.His veins were popping out of his head and they were pulsating(Look at my big vocabulary😂).

"Meek no!!"Nicki said with her voice cracking.She gripped her chest and yanked the IV needles out of her arm.She cut off her oxygen tank and blood slowly dripped from her arms.

"Nicki sit your little ass down somewhere.The Fuck are you doing?"Meek said standing in her way.He pressed the nurse button.

"Meek if she dies,I'm dying with her"Nicki said falling to her knees.She was basically on life support from the impact of the crash.

"Nicki!!"Meek said gripping her arm.She cried quietly next to his foot until a nurse came.By then she had already passed out from all of the blood.

"I love you meek"Nicki said barely above a whisper.

Meek rubbed his waves sighing.He couldn't lose two in one day.

"Ms.Carol"Meek said walking out the room watching the nurses take Nicki into another room.Her blood left a trail along the hospital floors.

***********
Short Chapter leading up to the last and final one.No sequel guys just a new book.
Anybody seen kthangggg she been gone like damn...anyways next chapter is gon be longer because duh..its the finally😩
Big surprise in the next chapter..oh these fucking clowns....

I dare a nigga.....come up to me since you think you bad clowns....scaring the shit outta people coming out of woods and shit....anyways see ya😂

-nicslays