Chapter Thirty Five

Graduation day.

I can't believe it's finally the day. The day I've been waiting for years and years. After this day I'll have one last hell of a summer with my best friends, then off to college. There was still a lot of school stuff to discuss with Luke and even Michael about school but today is about me.

I finished pinning up my hair and graves my cap and gown. Running downstairs I headed into the kitchen to find my parents sitting around the table eating. I grabbed a waffle, "I'll see you guys at graduation in an hour."

"Are you not eating?" My mom asked.

"I'm late, bye love you." I ran out. I was putting my things in my car as Michael got into the passenger seat. I hoped in and started the car and looked over at Michael. I stopped quickly jolting us forward. "Jesus, Gwen. What is it?"

"You died your hair BLUE?"

He laughed, "We're going to be late and my parent already cracked down on me."

I moved the car again, "Michael, I can't believe that. Although it looks great, we are graduating."

"Yeah, this is my last f.u. to the school." Michael smiled.

We pulled up into the parking lot and I parked next to Ashton's old jeep. The guys were sitting in it waiting for Michael.

"Sup guys," Calum said.

"Hey dudes," I said as we got all of our gowns and stuff to go in the building.

"Hey girlie." Ashton waved making me laugh. "Girls go to the cafeteria and guys are going to the gym for practice."

"Oh okay, let's go." Michael said. "WE'RE GRADUATING!' He yelled.

"Okay," Luke walked over to me and kissed me on the forehead. "See you after."

"Bye," I said as we walked away.

______________________________

It was such a rush when they called my name. Getting my diploma felt unreal. The fact that I was closer to being an adult was scary but was exciting. I was very ready to get into my car and go home to my graduation party. It's time to get lit.

______________________________

Once I got home I changed and headed downstairs to greet everyone. My family from my mom and dads side were there. Plus Michael and his family since I was kind of sharing this party, I mean he is my annoying but love able brother. Plus the guys and their families were there and some other friends.

After about an hour the guys and some family of mine snuck into my room upstairs. We were on my floor playing truth or dare. "Let's make this interesting." My cousin Eleanor said as she scooted closer to Calum. Ashton laughed, he knew Eleanor had a thing for Calum. Michael was sitting with Quinn next to me and Luke plus my cousin Jack was sitting between Luke and Ashton, plus our friend Holland and Dean. We were just kind of messing around until Ashton dared Eleanor to kiss Calum. Calum blushed and whispered to Ashton, "Really dude."

"Good luck, El." I said and Luke gave her a thumbs up. She was only two years to get than us but she definitely was a party girl.

"Alright, that's a good interesting." She smiled and then went into to kiss him. It lasted a couple of seconds but you can tell she totally left Calum wanting more.

"Damn," Quinn laughed. "You go girl." Eleanor sat back in her seat while Calum was still sitting in there with his eyes closed.

"Alright, Calum truth or dare."