Chapter Fifteen

It was Saturday, the day of Calum and my party. I was waiting for Luke to come over so I could help him with his English homework. I was downstairs where I had just sent some mail out. My parents had just left because my dad had to go out of town for work. My mom wanted to go with him, so they wouldn't be back until Tuesday. Michael was here with me, surprisingly he was up and making brunch.

"Gwen, do you want sausage or bacon?" Michael asked as I walked into the kitchen.

I sat at the kitchen table, "Sausage, it's better and quicker."

Michael nodded, "I just want meat." He got more stuff out and started to cook. "So are you excited for this party tonight?" His back was faced toward me while he cooked on the stove.

"Uh, I mean I guess so." I answered, popping a grape into my mouth from the bowl on the table.

"Don't sound too excited," Michael laughed.

I sighed, "You know how I fell about parties. I just don't care for them, it would have been fine if you, me, and the boys just hung out. Maybe a couple of other people but not everyone from school."

Michael turned to face me, "Gwen not everyone is coming besides," he turned back to the stove to fix the eggs. "Luke spent a lot of time on it for you."

"And Calum," I added.

I could feel Michael roll his eyes. "Right, and Calum." Right then the door was opened, "Hello~ Where my people at?"

Michael and I looked at each other with a smirk and simultaneously said, "Luke."

He walked through the kitchen doorway and said, "That's me." He smiled brightly and gripped Michael's bicep then made his way over to me.

"You didn't knock, who do you think you are just walking into my house?" I asked trying to suppress a smile.

"Oh, i'm sorry." he leaned down and kissed my head. "Should I go back out?"

"I guess not now," I smiled, pulling him down for a real kiss. We pulled back and Luke asked, "So what are we eating?"

"Excuse you?" Michael asked. "I'm not slaving over this hot stove for you."

We all laughed and Luke stated, "It's okay, i've already eaten."

"Well you can have leftovers, if Michael doen't eat it all" I whispered the last part.

"Well then I wouldn't count on it." Luke whispered back.

"I can hear you guys," Michael harshly whispered making Luke and I laugh. "Sorry," we both whispered back to him.

"Whatever let's eat" Michael cheered.

______________________________________________________________________

"So that's all you had to do?" I asked as we sat at the dining room table.

"Yes ma'am," Luke answered as he started to put his stuff back into his bag.

"Okay then, awesome." I added. We both got up and went to the front door. I opened it up and Luke stepped out and then turned around to face me. "So i'll see you at Calum's tonight at 9," he stated.

"Yes sir," I said in a sarcastic tone.

He smirked, "I like when you call me sir."

I made a face, "Luke Hemmings."

He laughed and leaned into peck my lips. "Until tonight," he said as his lips lingered from mine.

"Until tonight," I whispered. "Sir," I tried to hide my smirk.